All teen and kid member reviews for zOMG!

Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010

TOO VIOLENT

I played this game at age 10 and 11. This game has some cuss words in the chat and violence. There's a bit of blood when defeating monsters and this game is damaging to the brain. The models of people in the game can contain alcohol drinks though its a character and nasty outfits. I'm more mature then most kids though.
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2010

Parents nowadays are just overreacting.

Ok.So pretty much, I have more knowledge of GaiaOnline than any other young kid since I have been playing the site since September 7th, 2007. So what, if, a tiny monster rips a woman's neck and blood just spats everywhere like a sprinkler? (Matter of fact, I haven't seen that... Oh wait. the Grunny part. Nevermind.. ) That isn't so violent! It's just a stupid Gramster biting a neck. Big deal. It's just a tiny trailer.
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2009

..............

great game! but alot of the people arent that nice, so i dont talk to them
Kid, 8 years old September 26, 2009

kenyon

iloveit
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2010

.................................

ummmmm.........zOMG is from gaia online how the heck then dont know gaia online if thay know zOMG?!
Teen, 13 years old Written byharbert99 May 20, 2010
this is better than runescape! but it has chat, therefore there is inapropriate stuff.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2009

I love it

I find this game very good. Its the only reason why I go on gaia.com There is blood but only a little. The only "rings" (that's the weapons for fighting the animated aka the bad ones in a way) that show blood are hack and shark attack. Some people do use bad language but you can filter by going on your account settings and put very strong filtering so you won't see that bad words like deadman's pass, for example to me it shows up the deadman's P*** because i used the strong filtering. (its a place where you can fight a giant monster) To me most people are nice, you just need to find the right ones. Its fantasy and has a good enough plot line so yea. So if you like fantasy then you should try it. lol just make sure you understand most of what cl and what rings do for ya. Trust me there's a lot of people in ZOMG who do nothing except chat and so they "die" right away when there is an ambush. That's why they have tutorial for fighting with rings. Use gaia towns for that.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMiha_Endoh June 27, 2009

It's fun.

Eh, it's ok. I'd suggest it for ages 14+ just, because it is part of Gaia online and many people swear on it. The violence is not that bad. All you do is fight things like lawn knomes or drums... and random fluff things... but it's definately not good for young children.