Kid reviews for 102 Dalmatians

102 Dalmatians Poster Image

Really dumb plot, which makes the movie worse than the previous live-action one.
1 person found this helpful.

Fun, Cute Sequel

I love this sequel but it's not as good as the 1st one, but still good.

Fine

102 Dalmatians

Violence (PG) The bad girl tries to kill the 102 Dalmatians. Language (PG) Idiot, bird-brain and hell. Sex (PG) Flirting and kissing. Consumerism (G)

Strange sequel

This sequel is weird because in the first one the dog's parents are Perdita and some other dog (I forget his name), but in this one they're different dogs. How is it a sequel? POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT And the thing with Cruella turning evil again with Big Ben's chimes is just weird. END OF SPOILER This film is slightly scary and includes many scenes of peril, not to mention that the villain is creepy. Some romance between the two leads, but it's not too bad.

Good movie

This movie was nice, but I kind of thought in the live action films, Cruella seemed scarier. The movie was good, though.

my parents made us leave because it was too creepy there was a naked guy with a little covering over his private parts with duck-like-thing... wouldn't really see that in a G-rated movie cruella is just weird not as good as the first one

not rated for age

Semi-Cute, but the best part was the many little puppies.

The only time I really felt lots of emotion was when I saw all the little tiny Aussie, Bloodhound, and terrier pups. TOO cute! The dogs were pretty well trained, but the movie plot was cheesy. No one can survive living in a cake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Or even two. And no one becomes a cake, and dogs wouldn't squirt frosting and sprinkles on a lady cake purposfully. It was sorta cute, but nothing that was absolutley hilarious.