All teen and kid member reviews for A Fistful of Dollars

Teen, 17 years old Written bydawtpbwv July 18, 2011

A F F O D review

it's perfectly fine
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 29, 2014
Sure it may be a little too violent but the dollars trilogy are the kinds of classics all kids have to see before they are too old
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Cool, Italian Western introduces Clint Eastwood.

This is a good movie. It was made by an Italian, which introduces the "spaghetti western" genre. This movie contains dramatic and suspenseful music from an Italian composer. This flick contains bravery, drama, thrills, and a little bit of violence; I think it has everything that a good western should have (though I don't enjoy graphic violence). I gotta say, though, Common Sense Media, mislead the review. It does have some blood, which I don't know why they didn't notice. The first half is kinda bloodless (there still is some shooting) but once they start beating the "Man With No Name", it gets more violent from there, and contains more blood. It's a great film, but make a wise choice about who to let see it. I'd probably rate it PG-13 for some western violence and a brief beating. At times, Clint Eastwood may be represented as a good role model by being brave and standing up for others.
Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2013

Amazing speical effects for the time being made

Clint Eastwood does it again another awesome hit!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

I can't help but loving it!

after I broke my arm I couln't do anything exept watch movies(not even play video games!). so I went to a second hand movie store and bought this movie and it's two sequles, and this is my favoret of both of them. it's my favoret clint eastwood movie and my favoret western movie. oviously CM doesn't know what their talking about, this movie isn't "not rated" it's rated R but, at the time it was made there was no PG-13 rating. in my oppinon it should be rated PG-13 I recommend this movie to anyone there isn't even any bad language! 11 and up it's a go!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySuddenImpact August 27, 2013

Great Western

Great western. Common Sense says it's Not Rated but it was re-rated R. It's ok for 11 and up because it's not too violent and believe it or not I have seen PG rated westerns a lot more violent than this.
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2015

Violent, And Dissapointing Considering The Third Movie, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly, But Still Good

Firstly, I thought i'd put this here: This movie is the first movie in the series of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I don't believe it is very well known that The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly was in a series itself. (I could be wrong, I just found this out) With that, this is very disappointing, if you have noticed the stellar acting and quality that has made itself known in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, it certainly isn't here. (I was surprised when I noticed the first clich'e) I did like it; it definitely isn't bad, but it is plagued by some of the problems that weren't there in the third movie. Again, for anyone who is surprised to see that there are two others, the third movie didn't hint at any backstory. (So it's hard to notice) The problems are that there are cliche's, and the acting doesn't go nearly as great. The feel to the movie is much less good (maybe it's hard to not realize it if you watched the third), it really wasn't there, and felt offbeat relative to the third (or third to first, haha) but the feel was better in the third. This is good, and someone who is a large fan of the third (like myself) will enjoy this. I'm certainly glad I watched it. It began spaghetti western; big achievement. It has killings, a small amount of blood, and drinking, becoming more traditional as the genre went on. (spoilers) The good is the only one here; the bad plays a different character, and the Ugly just isn't there at all. For young children, it does turn down the violence level. Good overrall, maybe okay for those who have not seen the third. -Movies0000
Teen, 15 years old Written byMavrah333 July 30, 2015

While a classic, and historically important, Fistful fails to deliver any true thrills.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 11, 2014

Clint Eastwood's first great classic.

One of great films from the old west. Clint Eastwood's character kills people without any remorse. This movie would be rated PG-13 if it was a more recent movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaWalker66 April 22, 2014