Kid reviews for Accepted

Accepted Poster Image

it was good

good film

could use less swearing and not some f words this movie was close to being rated r, because it has one f word which is said fuckin egg then a bleeped out f word and one effing and many uses of sh*t, and lots of drinking as well and a brief moment where you see three girls in bikinis and are painting themselves and starts taking off her top of the bikini and you almost see the full breast. this is a very hard PG-13 movie. This movie has poor role models as well by making fake id's and lying to parents. no one under 13 should see this

Well over all I thought the movie was great, but for me I was watching it on ABC family, so they took out the S word(which was said frequently)

its pretty good

funny comedy not for kids and thats it

Accepted

Rated PG-13 For Language,Sexual Material And Drug Content

awsome!!!!

really funny movie

It's okay if you know right from wrong...like me!

I enjoyed this movie as well as my dad when we watched it together, but it was...a bit inappropriate. There was stuff about beer and sex and drinking and repeated swearing. I enjoyed this movie, but I should've waited until I was older to see it.

College

This is a typical teen movie. There's partying, drinking, and craziness. There are funny parts and it shows what you can get into when you lie about getting into a college, that is fake. I really enjoyed this movie.
not rated for age

typical teen movie

your teenager will want to see this, and it won't kill them. i would say this film is for around the same age group as mean girls. the film is not likely to give your teenager any life lessons, but it will keep them entertained at a sleepover. it approaches some kind of a concept with its idea that "everyone has some talent or something to learn/offer" but offers it up in such a way that any kind of message is likely lost in slapstick humor. all the same, theres nothing in the movie that kids of 13+ won't already know, and if you watch it with them, you will likely be laughing as well.