All teen and kid member reviews for Accepted

Teen, 16 years old Written bysportzaholic7 April 9, 2008

Overall Funny Movie

This was a really funny movie, although it did have some language and drug references. There was also the problem that they were tricking there parents, which isn't always a good idea, but they were just trying to please them in the end. This is a great movie for a group of friends, it isn't very brain stimulating but a great movie to laugh at.
Teen, 14 years old Written byskater_gurl April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard I cried!

Teen, 13 years old Written bypoohbear1994 April 9, 2008

Almost Peed my Pants!!1

this movie was so funny i almost peed my pants. i don't think anyone under the age of 8 should watch this unless you know what they are talking about. if you don't know what they're talking about you might as well not watch it because you wouldn't understand it. but most kids today know what all this crap means.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 February 23, 2015
could use less swearing and not some f words this movie was close to being rated r, because it has one f word which is said fuckin egg then a bleeped out f word and one effing and many uses of sh*t, and lots of drinking as well and a brief moment where you see three girls in bikinis and are painting themselves and starts taking off her top of the bikini and you almost see the full breast. this is a very hard PG-13 movie. This movie has poor role models as well by making fake id's and lying to parents. no one under 13 should see this
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaiapapaya June 17, 2014
Well over all I thought the movie was great, but for me I was watching it on ABC family, so they took out the S word(which was said frequently)
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivnada March 27, 2011
its pretty good
Teen, 17 years old Written bywaffles4waffles July 20, 2010
funny comedy not for kids and thats it
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2010

Rated PG-13 For Language,Sexual Material And Drug Content
Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 17, 2009

really funny movie
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

It's okay if you know right from me!

I enjoyed this movie as well as my dad when we watched it together, but it was...a bit inappropriate. There was stuff about beer and sex and drinking and repeated swearing. I enjoyed this movie, but I should've waited until I was older to see it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byscarlettmoon1994 April 25, 2009

This is a typical teen movie. There's partying, drinking, and craziness. There are funny parts and it shows what you can get into when you lie about getting into a college, that is fake. I really enjoyed this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byanonymous3333 April 9, 2008

typical teen movie

your teenager will want to see this, and it won't kill them. i would say this film is for around the same age group as mean girls. the film is not likely to give your teenager any life lessons, but it will keep them entertained at a sleepover. it approaches some kind of a concept with its idea that "everyone has some talent or something to learn/offer" but offers it up in such a way that any kind of message is likely lost in slapstick humor. all the same, theres nothing in the movie that kids of 13+ won't already know, and if you watch it with them, you will likely be laughing as well.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjjackk April 9, 2008

this movie i have to admit said s*** alot, expecially at the ending song. but it was the funniest movie i have seen all summer.but i dont think any parents would think it was remotly funny
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is as funny as it gets!

"Accepted is this dumb, yet funny movie about a man named Bartleby Gaines who gets rejected from EVERY college he applies to. He then tries to take the risk of making up a phony college so that his parents wouldn't ground him or something like that. There are a few drug references such as making fake I.Ds. There are also a few profanitized jokes such as the "dean" saying rude stuff to the parents which is offensive, yet funny to mature 4th graders. Overall, NOT appropriate for grade-schoolers. Try seeing it with your kids if you must, just so they don't ask you questions about the sexual jokes and humor.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShelbyBubbles April 9, 2008

Me and my friends laughed so hard we almost peed our pants. My dad even went to see it with his best friend, and for some reason they got a kick out of it too. This movie is dumb, this movie is typical, but this movie is hilarious. As many movies as there are where parents shouldn't take their teens ((kids)), this is one where teens shouldn't take their parents.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

interested me

It made me laugh at some parts but the rest were not very funny to me.
This is the funnyest movie ever! I have seen it like 4 or 5 times! I absolutly love it, and I don't think that the content is a bad as common sense is making out to be. It is very funny, but if the kid is under 9 or 10 years old, then i think that pretty much all of the humor will go over their heads. Over all, this is a funny movie that is fun for teens and adults!

rauntchy but funny!! what are you!?