Parent reviews for A.I.: Artificial Intelligence

A.I.: Artificial Intelligence Poster Image

For intelligent movie goers

Can be too long and sad for some. Good movie education and debate at school about thions like AI, global warming and fairytale meanings. Also a good different Halloween watch.

Is that the real love?

I think almost people need to see this movie because, I can saw and felt, who the real love can make anything only for want to has a success. This movie make remember in the bible say, the love never fails . "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Movie

I think this should be PG-13 for sexuality and crude topics and mild violent and crude scenes.

love this movie one of my favorites

This is a horrible film. It is depressing, dark, and just poorly made. Parents: There's extremely upsetting material here, including abandoment of a child, a child going into a coma, a cyborg gigolo, and sad deaths. Bottom Line: Don't waste your time on this ultra-dark downer, unless, for some strange reason, you want to be sad. Thanks for reading, and sorry for the negativity - Movie Man

Not acceptable for any but the oldest and most thoughtful teenagers

As an adult, I loved this move. Although the theme and situations are beyond what younger children and even most teenagers should be exposed to, the issues and the moving performances may give older teenagers pause to think about the deeper issues of life. Yes, all of the major characters are white, but it is a black woman who asks the question that resonates throughout the rest of the movie: If we give reach the point where we can give artificial intelligence the ability to love, what is our duty to that machine, which is then more than a machine? By extension, we can ask ourselves what our duty is to our own children. We can think about the importance of our role as parents. And we can think about the power of love to set the course of a life and to reach forward for generations. It's definitely not your typical Hollywood happy ending.

Incredibly Bleak, Depressing Sci-Fi Flick.

I didn't like this film. i love Steven Speilberg's work, but this was a huge disappointment. Depressing, violent, unnesicerily sexual (a robot gigolo for cying out loud!), and ends even bleaker, this is not a film. It's a flop; a very bad flop.

not rated for age

It touched me

I am against arificial intelligence but this movie touched me. I was a great movie and I got really into it. I felt sorry for the boy and I had to be really strong to hold in the tears at the end (It was very hard to do this, because I try to be tough but am probably very weak). It was very touching.
not rated for age