Kid reviews for Aladdin

Aladdin Poster Image

Aladdin

Aladdin 2019 is the best Disney live action movie and here’s why. Disney has a pretty bad reputation with live action/remakes of their classic or old movies. They’ve had some movies that did very well at the box office and movies that did not. The two that did the worst at the box office were Dumbo 2019 and Pete’s Dragon 2016. These movies have heavily brought down Disney’s money flow that they usually get in the theater. One of the reasons that this is is because Dumbo may have a popular title but you can’t make A action fun adventure movie from a 80 minute 80s movie. Aladdin the original has pretty dated references and themes to the movie, Disney stores heroically upward and changes them. This movie introduces an amazing actress Naomi Scott to the silver screen. She for me is what carries this movie as a whole. Not only is she a phenomenal actor, but she is also a stunning singer. She delivers eight fantastic hit song called speechless that is not in the original film. This song shows women empowerment which is some thing in my opinion that the original was missing. By the way make sure to stay during the credits. Will smith and DJ Khaled rap over a friend like me originally sang by Robin Williams. What you should take away from this review is that this is a fun all ages movie that you can enjoy with your child. Watch Aladdin 2019 on Disney+.

My favorite movie

I love this movie! There is lots of great music, and by the 5th time watching I memorized all the songs. The story line is fun and the set is very colorful! There are a few scary parts for younger kids that can easily be skiped. Also a few sences where Princess Jasmine dress is a little showy.

THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best movie in the world! It's funny and sweet. There is nothing inappropriate in it. I think people under 8 or 9 would be a little confused.

Jafar made this ebook bad with STUPID MAGIC GENIE COFFEE!!!!

DON'T GET THIS FLAMING PIECE OF POLLUTION!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Magic Genie Coffee! Edit: Better than the animation version but never watched this.

Fabulous!!

I adore this movie!! It is the culmination of Disney magic, storytelling, acting, authenticity, and creativity. It contains a few differences from the original Aladdin, and I think the changes it made are PERFECT. Although Will Smith is not the same as Robin Williams, he absolutely nailed his role and brought so much fun to the movie. The music, costumes, and dancing are on-point as well. It has a few scary/high intensity moments that may not sit well with little kids, but practically no sexual content, language, or anything else of concern to parents. So it's not for the most sensitive kids, but it's certainly a fun family movie that tells a classic story in a new light!

One of the best Disney remakes out there

This movie is one of the best Disney remakes out there; there is everything in this movie: action, humor, good acting, a good plot, etc. I didn't have too much expectations on this movie, but when I saw it I was stunned on how good the movie was! It was such a phenomal hit for me. I've seen this movie more than I count . . . and everytime still leaves me with laughs. The old Aladdin movie is boring, but this Aladdin movie, well, it's amazing!! It just is soo good. A beautifully made Disney movie was one of the best movies I saw that year. It takes me on a breathtaking adventure in one I won't forget too easily. It leads me to wanting more -- an Aladdin 2 movie. Will Smith rocked in this movie; he aced playing Genie. He made a lot of jokes, said a lot of funny dialogue, and just makes the movie 100% better. the other actors also do a great job, but to be honest Will Smith is the bet out of all of them. An adventures ride is for everyone to see -- it has such a good message (one that you've heard before, but Aladdin takes this message in a funny, serious way). It is for sure the 1# movie of 2019. It delivers brilliant performance and magical moments. The songs in here are brilliant and catchy. I would recommended this movie to everyone. It is breathtakingly amazing!!

The best Disney remake there is!

Aladdin is my favorite Disney remake out there. The old Aladdin movie just sucked and was boring. The newere one aced what a good movie should have: humor, action, good messages, good role models, and a good plot. Going into the movie, I had some doupts, but when the movie was done i was stunned on how the movie really turned out. There was lots of humores moments/situations and enough action to make it interesting. The message is not exactly deep, but it is impactful in the end. There is a few intense fantasy moments, but nothing kids can't handle. The whole movie is a dazzling ride with memorable moments. I've seen this more times than I can count. I greatly enjoy seeing this movie in the end, and it is one of my favorite movies of all times! Want to know what CGI can do and yet still make a good movie, see Aladdin!!!

Just as Good as the Original

When searching for a film to watch on our family movie nights, we look for movies in which no scenes contain inappropriate content or language. According to the Motion Picture Association film rating system, a PG movie—even though it is for kids—can have profanity. Due to this, we have difficulty searching for a movie, especially when looking for one we have not seen before. For this reason, along with others, my family thoroughly enjoyed the new live action movie of Aladdin. Aladdin was enjoyable for other reasons as well: the use of a lot of color, flair, and humor to engage the viewers. The scenes in the marketplace with the action and choreography especially make this movie captivating. When watching the movie, you will also hear familiar songs like “A Whole New World” and “One Jump Ahead”. You will also recognize the song “Friend Like Me” but with a little twist featuring Will Smith, who plays the Genie, adding his own style with a rap in the song. New songs also are added to Aladdin, relating to more modern views on subjects. For example, the new Aladdin puts more of a focus on Jasmine wanting to be sultan. This emphasizes women being treated as equal to men. Although this may not be a noticeable part for younger kids, older children and adults will be able to easily catch on to this. Even though it is a very well done movie, parts could be left out. The parts with Jafar turning into an all-powerful being are more intense. This is due to the movie being live action, and seeming more real. I would just advise those with younger kids or more sensitive kids to be careful at this part of the movie. Overall, Aladdin is a movie I would highly recommend for a family movie night.