Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Adult Film

This was an entertaining film that no teen ager should ever see. It should be viewed by adults only. It would have been better if they just made it NC-17.
Adult Written byklevesque0813 April 9, 2008

For adult eyes only!!

I would have a hard time letting an 18 year old see this!!
Adult Written bybutterflyangel7 April 9, 2008

i hated this movie

this movie was terrible -- it made teens look really bad and irresponsible. no wonder everyone hates us if they think we are like this!
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

all ages

people think sex is everywhere it's a g rated movie hilarous!
Adult Written byasmartperson December 8, 2010
Horrid, horrid, this isn't sutible for young kids and even older kids for that matter. It is just about teens having sex and doing stupid things, I can't believe that they made so many American Pie movies, (yes there is more than one)
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

very good but not for kids

good movie mild nudity and some kussing a mature 14 year old can watch it
Adult Written bylittlemuddyboots April 20, 2009

time waster

Pure disgusting trash
Adult Written bytequisquiapam December 11, 2008

Not for kids

This movie is not for kids.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008
Adult Written byffhgujg April 9, 2008
Educator Written bysimpleseth July 19, 2013

Timeless Classic, Read on!

A romantic comedy that does it right. The wonderful casting, believable characters, and well-developed story make this movie very memorable. Four high school friends make a pact to have sex before graduation and they only have less than three weeks to do it. Possibly the best raunchy comedy ever! Finally, make sure your children understand sex and give them "the birds and the bees" talk, in order for them to be entertained by the provocatively strong sexual references and graphic slang words.
Adult Written bydvdqueen April 9, 2013

best one is the 1st one.

yes i have seen American Pie a very funny teen sex comedy . but eh not forr kids. a classic just not for kids .
Parent of a 18+ year old Written byValdoria January 23, 2013

not worth seeing

No point other than raunchiness and selling t&a
Adult Written bydavyborn July 16, 2012

Vulgar, disgusting, funny and...smart? A raunchy teenage comedy with brains

Paul Weitz's teen sex comedy classic, American Pie, was a pretty big box office hit when it first debuted into theatres back in the summer of 1999. And, honestly, why shouldn't it have been? I mean, even at the time, the themes of horny teenagers thinking about sex, mixed in with some suoer-edgy humor and enough vomit inducing sex jokes to please an entire space station of Louis CK fans. Yes, the American Pie franchise may have been slughtly dappered when the long string of awful direct-to-video sequals came out, but, the enjoyable reboot American Reunion, which debuted into theatres earlier this year, back in April, made the frachise cleevr and funny again. Now, many people actually forget how good this movie actually was. Many people these days look back on it as nothing more than a raunchy teen sex comedy. Well, that is exactly what it is...and so much more. Really, this film never really got enough credit for how thoughtful, smart and, dare I say it, genuinel sweet it really was. It painted a portrait of a part of everyones life that is always marked by akward relationships, thoughts and feelings: High school, the place of all major embarassment in every teens life. Still, American Pie did it right, unlike so many of those other wannabe teen comedies. American Pie was hysterically funny, boundry-crossingly filthy, and very smart and clever about how these young minds really worked. Still, this film barely squeaks away with a R Rating (the originally version of the film had to be cut down substantially to avoid the dreaded NC-17 Rating), and most eens who have seen this film never let there parents know, but, for any parents who do want to know, well, here we go: American Pie has literally non-stop sequences of strong crude and sexual content, including many instances of male and female oral sex, masturbation, premature ejaculation, teens have sex with older women, and, even a still jawdropping and very memorable seen of our young, misunderstood teen hero Jim (Jason Biggs) having sex with a pie. Yes. That is exactly what I said. Also, there is frequenty teen partying and reckless behavior, which may also erk some parents, if they would ever actually convince there teens to watch it with them... Also, the film has very frequent and storng profanity throughout the film, including nearly 50 uses of F--k, and many other uses each of sh-t, g-dd-mn, a--, a--h-le, c-ck, d-ck, c-m, wh-re, b-tch and more. So, American Pie really is so much more than just a raunchy teen sex comedy, it has a heart and brains, too. Really, I just never think that the film actually ever gets it`s rightful amount of credit for what it did, by making an edgy but relatable film about some teenagers more odd urges.
Adult Written bytharealck April 9, 2008

Really funny movie for the teenage crowd

A lot of parents are probably pretty down on this movie, but it was actually really funny. There was a lot of sexual humor as well as content, but all in all, this movie was entertaining and developed characters adequately. Not scary or violent at all, but some language and a fair amount of sexual content.
Adult Written byterpsfan810 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byakfletchers April 9, 2008

Oh, come on...

These guys are all depicted as HS seniors, not pubescents. They all get their comeuppance, ending up realizing that sex really IS a big deal after all. Every dirty trick they try back-fires. Three of them fall in love (two of whom get their hearts broken) and the other two get exploited by girls/women. The underlying theme is really pretty sweet. Your teens all know people who act like this. If they are likely to change their behavior for the worse after watching this movie, then shame on you! (I would have liked to see more concern for safe sex/disease avoidance, though)
Adult Written bymommeee123 April 9, 2008

A must-see movie (for adults)!

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to what I let my 3 kids watch (ages 5, 9 & 11), but this one is just out of the question. Maybe when the oldest is 14 or 15. I know it would be a good time to have "that talk" with them, but on the other hand, by watching it they may be more inclined to find out more about sex on their own.
Adult Written bymclawhornk April 9, 2008