All parent member reviews for Around the World in 80 Days

Adult Written byBlurbie April 9, 2008

B*O*R*I*N*G

A friend made me watch this with them and the whole time I was wishing I was somewhere else! It was soooooooooo boring! I don't know how any one can like it!
Parent Written byPlague June 10, 2010

Around the World in 80 Days

Kid friendly, and an all around good family film.
Adult Written byKetch April 9, 2008

Funny, but a little crude

I took my 8 & 10 yr old kids and being a Disney movie, was a little surprised by some of the cursing in the movie, there were several "D*mn" and "H*ll" that was totally unnecessary for the movie. Had I known that there would be as much cursing as there was, I woulld have passed on the movie. Could/should have been better.
Adult Written bycfitz April 9, 2008

Must Watch This Movie

I act like a little kid I know, but this movie is just irresistable. The plot is charming with surprising little quirks in the story like the Wright Bros. Jackie Chan was his usual self and the inventor and french lady were well carved characters that sometimes brought you to frustration but other times complete awe of their insight on life. There is fighting scenes but they are often funny and involve their own little quirks too, like a picture being accidentaly painted. I loved it and I have watched it too many times to count.
Adult Written byfritzsky April 9, 2008