Kid reviews for Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War Poster Image

Intense violence, strong messages in shocking Marvel epic.

Darker Movie, Not for Little Kids

I think that this movie would be fine for an older kid, but it is way too much for a young child, no matter how much he or she loves superheros. SPOILERS: This movie was more violent than many of the other MCU movies, but it was also dark. It had it's funny parts, after all, it is a Marvel movie, but the ending could be really rough for a kid. No one wants to see Spidy die, but the 8 year old who pretends to be him at the playground and wears his Spiderman PJs to bed every night would be devastated. Also, it has mature themes that little kids may not be able to understand. Lastly, little kids wouldn't really get a lot of the movie. For example, not many kids would be able to pick up on all of the pop culture references, like "please don't put your eggs in me" or when Peter Quill talks about Footloose. All in all, just wait, and your kids will understand and cope with this movie better.

Really stupid film

this is a really stupid film, it is so predictable and doesn't have much of a storyline, its really random. Please don't bother watching, I know people have rated this 5 stars, but it most certainly doesn't deserve that, it's just Marvel addicts talking who will basically rate any marvel film 5 stars!
1 person found this helpful.

I could not stand watching it!!!!

I used to be a huge Avengers fan, but now after the end of this movie, I'm so disappointed I don't even want to see any more. It made me very sad.
1 person found this helpful.

really good movie, all about the fight scenes.

really good movie, all about the fight scenes. I think they really did good on the graphics. there are some slightly disturbing scenes but also some good messages. i like this movie so much because of its ending which I think set up the endgame really well.

Must see

The violent nature of the movie is the main issue but besides that its very fun, a team loses trying to save the innocent, Endgame is a little more darker but in terms of this movie I went to go see it when I was 9 and I didn't see anything that others shouldn't see, there is no sex, language is no worse than a restaurant, the violence is little compared to Marvel movies like Deadpool, or Wolverine, and even Logan. Point is that this movie was the best in its year followed by Fallot, you guys should see that too, it was a good movie, but this movie can be watched by a 9 year old if you can take the violence.

Best Superhero Movie

This is the best marvel movie that has ever came out and it has very little writing flaws. The CGI and the action scenes were all stunning and left me speechless especially the final fight. The ending leaves you at the edge of your seats. Captain America is very great role model and children absolutely adore him. The movie however lacks a clear message or lesson for children. However it encourages kids to do good and always help others. There is a lot of violent action and a few gory scenes.

MARVEL ❤️❤️❤️❤️

LOVE THE MARVEL SERIES!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 10/10! Few scary parts but ok if you have seen all of the movies before.

The Best Marvel Movie Of All Time

This, in my opinion, is the best Marvel movie ever. The story and villain in this heartwarming, action-packed movie are both incredible. There is no graphic or bloody violence in this movie. and excludes coarse language. Although the film's antagonist is quite violent, I believe that a child could watch it without any issues.

The Best Marvel Movie of all Time has the best storyline, plot, and emotions

The mad titan Thanos (Josh Brolin) begins his hunt for the most powerful objects in the universe, the Infinity Stones, in this movie. With the Space Stone, given by Loki (Tom Hiddleston), and the Power Stone, Thanos sends (Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian to retrieve the Time Stone from Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), sends Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glaive) to retrieve the Mind Stone from Vision (Paul Bettany). Meanwhile, Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) meets up with Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) and sorcerers Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Wong (Benedict Wong). With help from Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), Stark and Strange join forces together and agree to stop Thanos. In space, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) also joins forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy, Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Drax (Dave Bautista), Rocket (Bradley Cooper), Groot (Vin Diesel), Mantis (Pom Klementieff), and Gamora (Zoe Saldana), the daughter of Thanos who warns Thor of his power. Thor travels away to defeat Thanos with Rocket and Groot, while the other Guardians join forces with Stark, Strange, and Parker. In Wakanda, Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) and his team, Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Falcon (Anthony Mackie), Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), War Machine (Don Cheadle), and Bruce Banner to protect Vision and the Mind Stone in his forehead. With protection given from King T'challa/Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), and his Wakandan army, Thanos will come for everyone to destroy half the universe