Kid reviews for Balto II: Wolfquest

Dramatic sequel has some suspense and emotional intensity.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn January 2, 2014

Cute and fun!

Cute movie but it has nothing bad in it! Unlike the first one it has nothing parents should know that might make them very curious. It is a great movie but yeah then again I love wolves! This tale is good for wolf and puppy lovers! So bring it home for the whole family to enjoy! :)
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2010
True

Teen, 16 years old Written byjoshuab2897 May 17, 2013

balto2

the best movie ever beside the first

Teen, 14 years old Written bybalto the hero July 24, 2012

awsome

It's an awesome movie. may not be good as the first one, but still cool. good for all ages.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBelkaStarDog May 26, 2012

better than the first!

kinda a rip-off of lion king II:simba's pride,but it's better than the first

Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

Perfect For Younger Kids

Good role models in this movie.. not counting the villian. I couldn't sit through this movie when I tried to re-watch it, though, because the songs.. oh my gosh.. Aleu is such a good character.. but she acts like a pup, even when she gets older. Animation... fails. Not as beautiful as the first. If you really like the first movie, this one will be a let down for sure if you are a older child.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMariodude23 May 11, 2010

Not as good as the original, but still good clean fun.

I'll keep this brief. This movie is in no way better than the original, but it is certainly entertaining and very good for children. The enjoyableness for older children is the quality of animation and how deep it goes into its moral of finding yourself. For kids, it's the moral of finding yourself. They obviously won't care about how deep it goes into it's moral but they may tear up at the bitter-sweet ending, they won't know why, but we do. They do because all of the characters are likable and well developed.