Parent reviews for Barbie and the Three Musketeers

Barbie and the Three Musketeers Poster Image

I really enjoyed this movie

People are ridiculous this is a good movie. It has barely any violence no one bleeds or anything. It has zero swear words and it's a wholesome movie. I find that the more awful a movie is the higher ratings it gets. The more innocent it is the lower the ratings are. It's a good story and your kiddos won't be afraid out of their minds.

Not a great movie to sleep to

I didn't watch it but my friend said it was a bad movie to sleep to. Don't recommend Graphics: 5/10 eh they were ight Sleep: not good friend didn't sleep to it

Not even a little educational, and boring.

While the movie offers a positive message to young girls, that they can do anything a boy can do, the movie itself is dull, the jokes bad for even a Barbie movie, and the blatant disrespect for ANY kind of historical accuracy makes it the exact OPPOSITE of educational. While my young daughter likes it okay, it is almost un-watchable for an adult. Keep this in mind if you have children who like you to watch films with them. There are many better movies from this franchise.

It is a good one

This is a fun Barbie movie that has nothing in it to give me apprehension in letting my girls watch it. It shows a strong female character that is not catty and is not obsessed with a prince. It has good catchy songs. The cat is cute. It is one of the good ones.

Girl power

I think it might be a little scary because of fighting but it does have good messages. No one can tell them they can't be musketeer because girls can be anything they want to be!

I really like barbie movies as an alternative to the disney princess movies for my girls. It seems that most disney movies are girls in distress and boys coming to save them with a kiss and then they get married. I want my girls to know there are more options for them. I like how Mattel has barbie as the hero in most of the movies. Just a nice change of pace.

Teaches your child to be violent

My daughter is now getting in trouble at daycare for increased hitting of her friends since the first time she saw this movie. I noticed a change in her behavior immediately after watching the movie for the first time.