Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 67 kid reviews

Sort by:

my thoughts...

This flashy live-action superhero tale has violence and vengeance. Not a great film at all...
1 person found this helpful.

A lot of scenes

Right off the bat when Batman puts on his suit at the beginning of the movie it focuses on the things he puts on including his belt but also penis and someone got brain damage and blood splattered on newspaper also there’s a lot of violence Bruce parents get shot In Front of his eyes and robins parents die from fall damage very mean messages also there’s drugs but only In one scene when Batman gets his new suit now it’s focuses on his butt and someone’s brain/face melts and sexy dreams.

1 person found this helpful.

BATMAN FOREVER - MY REVIEW (JUST TO WARN YOU ITS VERY LONG)

Great movie altogether especially with Two-Face (Tommy Lee Jones) getting introduced but Batman (Val Kilmer) isn’t quiet such a good character as it shows he does give up being Batman for a wile SPOILER ALERT back there. Also many of the other classic Batman characters are introduced like the riddler (Jim Carrey) and Robin (Chris O Donnel) the hol plot is very interesting but it seems weird how Tim Burton produced this movie and didn’t direct it because he directed Batman (1989) and Batman Returns (1992) - so why not go on and direct Batman Forever (1995). Also Batman Forever follow up Batman and Robin (1997) was rubbish compared to this movie because you see this film has much much much much more potential to it then Batman and Robin does so this would be a top pick for me but the other one would DEFIENTLY NOT be a top pick. You also in this movie get to see the brighter side of Batman when he SMILES WITH HIS SUIT ON witch is great and interesting but also quite strange and weird so this would be the kind of film to put on on a rainy Saturday night. Thank you for reading this review. Oh and by the way I almost forgot to menchion theres a bit of violence to. Goodbye!

Great Comical Style take on a Batman film

Really great more comical take on a Batman movie. There isn't that much adult content except for adult banter between Batman and Chase, Two Face's assistants wear kinda revealing clothes and The Riddler uses the word "Joygasm". Violence is more in a comical style, in Bruce's flashback to his parents death scene there is a gun, and Robin's dead family are shown on the floor but there is no blood. Overall a really great film as long as your kid is mature enough.

Ok movie

This movie is more of a comedy compered to the other live action movie other then Adam west

3rd Batman movie mixes humor with dark action

My rating: PG-13 for some comic violence and suggestive material

Underated take on the Caped Crusader

Now I don't know why this is so poorly rated, this film is great! I have watched this when I was VERY young, and as a kid I loved it! I revisited it a while back and it is still good. Jim Carry really showed he enjoyed doing this film as the Riddler, he is very energetic and still shows as a deranged villain he is! Val Kilmer does a great role (not the best, that one goes to Christian Bale) as the Dark Knight, and he shows the reason why he decided to become Batman, which is great and the reason why makes sense. The only thing I hate about the film is the coined: "Bat-nipples."