All teen and kid member reviews for Being Elmo

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 March 17, 2012

A really inspiring documentary!

I always have loved Elmo, and I was so happy to find out that its puppeter had parents who helped him follow his dream. I really love this!
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2012

amazing movie, not about elmo

This is a great movie, very inspiring. It might be a bit boring for kids under 10, especially those who associate it with Elmo. Not about Elmo at all though, mostly about an the incredible story of the puppeteer BEHIND Elmo.
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

My Review of Being Elmo

Being Elmo Is A Documentary About Kevin Clash,The Man Who Operates Elmo On The Great Show,Sesame Street.I Wanted To See This Film For 2 Reasons.1.I Like Puppets And Sesame Street.2.In The Trailer It Mentioned Jim Henson.I Did A Report on Him In Third Grade. This Film Is Moving,And I Enjoyed Hearing about His Journey To Meet Jim. He And Elmo Are Really Good Role Models,But In The Beginning Of This Movie,It Shows Elmo Doing All of this Bad Stuff.Some people Might Miss It,But I Remember It.Some Product Placement (Because The Movie Is About Elmo,Kevin Clash,And Sesame Street). And A Brief Drug Reference, But This Moving Picture Is A Great Movie,For Any Age.
Kid, 8 years old August 18, 2012

Launguage!

Being Elmo was a very good Documentary. I don't think anything would concern parents of young kids except for some brief using of the "D" word.But in the end this movie heartwarming and might even set your kids to making puppets or "Muppets"