Kid reviews for Bill & Ted Face the Music

Funny, satisfying threequel wraps series with family focus.

Teen, 17 years old Written byElvisCultLeader September 5, 2020

Most Excellent

Listen , it is a most righteous movie. It doesn't have the same feel as the old ones. But it definitely has the same awesome characters. It's a very light movie that definitely goes well with popcorn. Its great for kids, not an ounce of sexual content, and all around a pleasant refreshing watch.

Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2020

One of the best movies ever!!

this movie is awesome!!!!!!! if you like bill and ted, you will like this movie

Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2020

Bill and Ted Face The Music is Excellent

Quick Review:
Bill and Ted Face The Music is one of the most creative films this year. It is light hearted, funny, and satisfying. This movie was way better than I expected because, I though Bill and Ted 2 was the end of the Bill and Ted era. I really liked the movie, even if this movie is not perfect, it has something for everyone.

In depth Review:
In a Year of constant reboots, and remakes, and constant un-originality I was very confused about the existence of this movie. I really like Bill and Ted Numero Uno, but Bill and Ted 2 was so average it made me want to stress eat. Thankfully it lives up to the expectations, and does not put a bunch of bad plot devices into the movie, which was Bill and Ted 2 's biggest problem.

I actually think the movie is very charming, and it is worth the $20 fee for renting it for 48 hours, because dang this movie is really re watchable. I watched this movie twice in 48 hours with out wanting to stress eat, because some movies get boring the second time. Thankfully its different for this movie. All the jokes are pretty clever. And honestly next time I watch this trilogy, I am going to count how many times they say dude.

There is one Nitpick however, the movie ends out of no were, but hey its a nitpick and not like an actual problem. Anyway it was a charming and fun film I think most of us Dudes will enjoy, and love to rewatch.
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2020

Great For family movie night

Bill and teds adventures are always fun and this one is just as amazing/fun. THIS MOVIE IS NOT TO BABBYISH FOR TEENS THEY WILL LOVE IT!

Teen, 13 years old Written byKonnerD07 September 14, 2020

"Bodacious, Dude."

Bill and Ted Face the Music is the third and final film in the Bill and Ted franchise. The ruler of the universe warns them that time is collapsing and the world is falling apart. So Bill (Alex Winter) and Ted (Keanu Reeves) must try to make the song that will bring the world together and save the universe.

Violence: 4/10 - A robot uses a laser to cartoonishly kill people. The same robot gets beaten up by a gang in prison. A gun is used.

Sex: 3/10 - Bill and Ted try to save their relationship with their wives.

Language: 5/10 - Uses of "dammit," "hell," "d*ckweed."

A fun way to end off the series. I will give this movie a B+.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLuke Rambo September 8, 2020

Good movie, family friendly

Totally fine, just make sure your kids have seen the first two films in the series first.

Kid, 7 years old August 29, 2020

Pretty much all the music!

Good movie. 2 bad words. yes some drinking but it is a good movie. A little violence but it’s great. kid Cudi is a good actor and rapper. Might be scary for 5 year olds because of Death character and Hell. It’s actually a little funny, they go to hell when they are good people.