Kid reviews for Blackpink: Light Up the Sky

Blackpink: Light Up the Sky Poster Image

I thought this movie great but there was some swearing but it wasn’t that bad but overall it was brilliant movie

good movie

This documentary is very good it talks about the members struggles and shows their debuts and shows how they aren't just pop princesses and there might be some swearing but just in song lyrics and somebody called them boss b's but other than that it seems fine for kids and teens.

amazing !! ♡

i'm not a huge fan of blackpink , but this movie was surprisingly good ! it's a very good introduction to new blinks and shows how hardworking the members were to become one of the best kpop groups. very inspiring and family friendly , it only mentions the f word and b word but they are not used regularly. overall , it's a great movie !

Awesome if your a blink and interested in documenteries

Its an amazing documentary about how blackpink began their rise to success. But you wont enjoy it if your not a blink or if you dont like documentarys.

WOW

It was amazing!

i am such a fan of BLACKPINK, it can call Blink. This movie helps me know more them and see the way to be famous band is really hard

Fun but eye opening look inside the lives of Blackpink, a suprisingly good watch with parents

I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore Blink, but I love the girls and their music, and I think their story of how hard they worked to become the best is very inspiring and interesting. My mom requested to watch it with me, and at first I was concerned, since kpop is not always parent friendly, but I was pleasantly surprised at how the documentary was presented. It was both a fun and an awesome inside experience for fans, and an adequate and educational introduction for non fans. My mom and I both enjoyed it, and she even came out praising the girls individually for their talent, work ethic and spirit. Her bias was Lisa! I think this shows how good of a job this doc does of showcasing the members of Blackpink and what they have to offer. Content wise, this is completely fine. Yes, the b word and the f word are said but the b word is non derogatory, just a fan referring to them as boss b*tches or something, and the f word is a song lyrics. If that discourages you from watching the doc, you probably shouldn't let your kids on the internet anyways. Moving on, I'd say the girls are good role models and there are great messages since they do their best and are committed to working hard, as well as being very grateful to their fans. Overall it's a great watch!

It is appropriate for kids

I think that this documentary showed the viewers a valuable lesson, to never loose hopes of your dreams. It showed us the struggles of the BLACKPINK members and how they overcame it through a positive mindset. We could also capture a bit of their daily lives. Overall, I'd say that this documentary is rated 9+ with or without a parental supervision because, no it isn't inappropriate at all. If your wondering about your child taking a look through this, please do so!

5 star michelin tbh and good for mature 11+

This is an inspiring documentary and can help you get to know BLACKPINK way better. I think that kids do need parental guidance when viewing but overall my ears and eyes are very clean, cleaner than ever. Also, BLACKPINK produces loads of positive messages to blinks in this wonderful documentary. If there is anything wrong in this documentary i'd tell you but i have nothing to say bad about it and yeah. Another thing is that this documentary shows how BLACKPINK are perfect role models and if kids watch them then they will see how such good people they are.