Parent and Kid Reviews on

Bodies Bodies Bodies Movie Poster
Our Review

Based on 9 parent reviews

Sort by:

Decent movie for young teens, If you are ok with your kid seeing some blood fly then you have nothing to worry about

1 person found this helpful.

Exciting murder mystery has complex characters, violence

I didn't laugh as much as I hoped, but I think that's mostly because I have a very specific sense of humor. Feels like a party from start to finish: catchy music, neon lights in the dark, interesting characters, and exciting twists. The characters also do cocaine, but it's not necessarily glorified. In one scene, a character is making out with his girlfriend and keeps biting her lip because he's high on cocaine. In another scene, a character calls everyone out for giving her a hard time for being a recovering addict (who stays clean throughout the movie) even though they were all doing cocaine, in front of her no less. The violence is pretty tame for an R-rated murder mystery and all of it happens in dim lighting. Usually the violence is shown before the injury detail. For example, there's a scene where the characters are fighting over a gun and during the struggle, the gun goes off, killing one of them. When the gun goes off, it doesn't show the bullet hitting her, but in the next shot, she is lying in a pool of blood with a wound on her neck.

This movie was great!

This movie was so much better than I thought it would be, and I thought this movie was brilliant. The acting was amazing and so was the plot. I thought the ending was a little lackluster, when it could have been great, but I thought the reveal was really good and hilarious. The movie overall was hilarious, which you would expect having peet davidson in the movie. Overall, I highly recommend watching this movie.

Each character knows their cliché and plays it to the max

A fun eat the rich film with so many clichés coming at you that you almost need a graph to keep track of them all. Each character knows their cliché and plays them to the hilt. The script is smart and the influence of social media is cleverly employed throughout the film. Lee Pace is a treasure and the film just spirals from there and it is a circuitous ride.

It lacks in more than one way making this a stale piece of horror crap!

Bodies, Bodies, Bodies didn't live up to the height that I wanted it to be! When I first saw the trailer for the movie, I was actually down to seeing it kind of first thing because I felt like it was a movie that I would enjoy because of the amount of fun the trailer depicted it. I was waiting for the rental price to go down a bit, but in the end I was like, "Screw it, I might as well rent it for that price." And it was not worth my money! This movie follows a group of college-aged friends that we are supposed to believe at first glance are actually close friends. They all get together to host a party during a hurricane. They start dancing, drinking, and just having fun when then they transition to play a game called Bodies Bodies Bodies (it's just like playing Amoung Us in real life). When they're on their second round of the game, is when they actually found a dead body. Things slowly turn a more darker tone, and people start yelling at each other asking who's it while more bodies are found dead. This movie feels like on frustrating movie to watch because it's a movie you've already seen in some sort of way and form in the Movie Industry. And sadly for this film, this film lacks in making anything orginal or new to it except having college-aged teens screaming at each other for like an hour. And on top of that, this movie struggles to even make the characters likeable to enjoy them on screen. They struggle to have any chemistry together, and they just want me to feel like everyone of should be dead just to end their little, nosense life to an end. Their characters that struggle to actually make you enjoy the movie. As the movie proggresses forward, we realise each one of them has some secret hiden for certain reasons. And sooner or later they get exploited to add more drama to the already filled drama pit. I feel like the most annoying most part of this movie was how the group of so called "friends" just kept on screaming (except Bee) and they just wouldn't shut the heck up and start actually finding out the killer. It just seemed like every scene someone was running off in the dark by their selves, or someone was screaming crap. It was just a hard, frustrating movie to watch with a plot like this did not done justice or done something new. I feel like the directors/writers of this movie added the romace moments in the movie to not only light up some of the tone, but to make it a bit sentimental toward the main characters, Bee and Sophie. But I'm sorry to say, that crap didn't work for me. The whole movie on the romance side sucked, and it absouletly slowed the movie down. It tries to hard on both end . . . trying to play some neat, thriller mystery movie while also trying to weave a good romance side to it. And it doesn't work at the least. It struggles to even make the movie thrilling or even scary enough. For me, it was a blind oppurtunity to have fun with it and to go darker, and violenter with it. This movie failed to entertain me, and on top of it all, I was bored for most of the film. The soundtrack was neat, but didn't work for the movie . . . it tried to have errier soundtrack in a film that felt too light-hearted and not dark enough. It felt like it strived to have this dark tone, but for me it failed due to the lack of of the whole thing. It succeeds in getting me annoyed at the film. It was a movie that bored me, and I wasn't happy on the result and the ending for the movie. This movie tried too hard . . . it tried to hit like a fun, scary played out murder mytsery movie but it turned out to be a weak-sauce movie that needs a lot of flavoring and reshreshing taste to it. It felt stale, weak, and something that I would watch if I was drunk or needed something to get annoyed at. I mean, the actors/actresses of the film may had a blast filming it, but their blast of a time did not come out in a good way. It felt boring, lame, and it felt something that could suffocate my life if I saw it again!

Great Murder Mystery!

Horror of modern Teenager

It's not like - must watch - but in very interesting way, this movie is dealing with modern teenage "horrors". I guess it's not very scary but it also have a lot of tough subjects which are basically main area of horrifying words, and statements. It also have few moments, that even after few days are still a bit disturbing - I'm not sure if they're was a part of a joke or maybe just really mean parts of dialogue (about health and mental issues or wealthy). For 16 year old there's nothing to worry about - for younger kids, it might be a bit too tough to handle with. There could be a lot of questions after watching it by younger audiences.

This is good movie this weekend if you want to dodge the hot wather

Bodies bodies bodies is about a bunch of 20 years old who go for a hurricane party but a fun game of bodies bodies bodies turned itou a nightmare (this is a horror comedy but I think some teens whiled like it but it r )

Bodies, Bodies, Bodies

I have to say, as the movie drew closer to the end, that I thought it was a pretty well crafted, and, pretty well acted, film. It reminded me of a movie where there were a group of friends returning on a flight from a vacation, when, they encountered a storm, and, it looked as though the plane was going down, and, quite possibly there would be few survivors, and, everyone was making confessions about secret acts that occured with each others boyfriends and girl friends. It was interesting hearing each one speak, and what they had to say. And, this aspect of the film (simular to bodies, bodies, . . ), was what kept me interested, and alert till the end of the movie. Comparing this movie with 'Thor'- that I watched a few days earlier - I ended up falling assleep - due to the tediouness of the 'crash, boom, bang', redundency throughout the picture. So, for that kind of attention holder (regarding bodies, bodies . .), I'm going to give the movie 4 stars. I think the the female gender would be more especially drawned to this kind of movie because of how they would interact in this kind of situation. A kind of girl-talk elaboration on tiny social details, that mixes in personel, likes and dislikes; beliefs, and disbeliefs; interpretations and perceptions; and, biases and misconceptions, about one another. Impulsive speculation that touches upon emotional sensitivities which enevitibly lead to individual power struggles and competition. And, as a result, these young people become froughtly entangled in a web of escalational frustrations and conflicts, leading to snap judgemental conclusions towards one another, and, plunging them into an abyss of disaster. I thought the movie was well paced . . . suspenceful - and that the music was an especially great enhancer - and, presenting an event that could likely occur. What I had a problem with, was understanding some of the dialogue spoken, and, the rather abrupt, and, insignificantly espoused ending. Was that simple mishap, to be blamed for responsible attitudes and changing mind-sets, so previlent throughout most of the entirety of this presentation? by Doug Obujen