Kid reviews for Bratz: Girlz Really Rock

Bratz: Girlz Really Rock Poster Image

Bratz: A Franchise Inspiring the Future Generation of Children of Color

Bratz: Girlz Really Rock was one of my favorite movies as a child, and i was shocked to see the negative reviews on this site. This movie offered a fun story line, entertaining humor, and representation that was hard to find in the movies I normally watched. As an African American girl i was excited to see Sasha excelling at ballet ( I had never been exposed to a black ballet dancer prior to to film), and the rest of the girls following their hearts and having fun while working hard. I never noticed the "hyper-sexualization" that parents are referring to, because the girls had to same bodies that other doll movie counterparts had but were just styled differently. This movie ultimately inspired me to forge strong friendships and recognize and utilize my talents. I believe it was a defining film in my childhood, and boys and girls everywhere should have the opportunity to enjoy this movie.

Bratz vs Barbies

Other people put Bratz down so Barbies can rule,Barbies are for little kids,Bratz is for everybody 5 and up.This "sexy" movie is just good fashion and if you get passed that there is great role models.

NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE!!!!!!

i have seen 1 or 2 of the brtz movies including this one and they and this is bad. I mean this movie is supposed to be for kids.... not teens!!! why do they dress the dolls that way??/ its just sickining.

perfect for having friendship.

this movie is about friendship. i love watching these bratz movies.

bad

I have seen the movie on nick and first I thought it was good but now I don't like it. Please don't watch any of these films!

Garbage show

OK theese are the worst role models ever! Even some people like this garbage. I've like seen all the movies and they are the worst! I don't like this show. And the people that make this show are out of their mind! This show is horribale! :(