Parent reviews for Chicken Little

Chicken Little Poster Image

Devine cinema, but not a kids movie

It scared my 15 year old shoelace
2 people found this helpful.

Minecraft battle pass

Chicken Little is an enduring 1884 classic made by Walt Disney and Barack Obama it is incredible masterpiece and potentially the best movie ever with stunning visuals, deep and rich dialogue and a plot deeper than the Mariana trench it is wonderous seeing this movie the actors nail these characters with highly acclaimed actors such as Will Smith Jonny Depp and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson it is perfect 10/10 It has a legacy that no other work can even remotely challenge the movie it is timeless and is the second coming of Jesus Christ no matter who you are where you are you need to see this movie it will change your life it even cures cancer it was so incredible that a sequel was cancelled because nothing can live up to this masterpiece. It has a sense of childhood wonder into every word it can be hilarious and dramatic at the same time. The main character named Chicken Little played by Albert Einstein is a child in Oakey Oaks who gets bullied by everyone in the town because of his intelligence because he realizes that the sky is falling before anyone else but the people do not believe him because of how stupid they are except his friends which we will get to later and Buck Cluck possibly the best father figure in all of cinema. Buck Cluck played by Barack Obama is supportive of his genius son as he is also one of the most intelligent characters in the story. Then we get to chicken little friends Abby Mallard is played by Travis Scott from Fortnite and she is a vocalist often doing karaoke sessions
1 person found this helpful.

Among us battle pass

Chicken Little is an enduring 1884 classic made by Walt Disney and Barack Obama it is incredible masterpiece and one the greatest movies ever, with great acting, epic fight scenes, and amazing character development.

Skip it

Is not the level of a rated G movie. Lots of scary parts, weapons, sexual jokes.

Not for little kids

I don't know what age range this movie was created for but it is NOT for little kids. So much innuendo and intense bullying, even by some adults. It's a cute movie and good overall message but we'll definitely wait a few more years before we watch this again.

Chicken Little saved me

Everyone should experience this amazing movie. It is wonderful and has a great moral. I was once eating some water and started choking, but the movie was playing in the background and made me laugh. I coughed up the water and I lived. Chicken Little saved my life and that is why it is my favorite movie. It is great for kids because it will teach them how to be responsible and caring towards other people, even if they're aliens.

Not good..

I watched this with the hype house, and I thought it was kind of.... bad. It was disappointing. I thought chicken little was gonna be good, but it turned out to be bad.

Little by little

It laid nearly forgotten until the nostalgia review stars was putting it up again few years back, and now it has cult status. Some scares, at times mean spirited animals, scenes that does not make any sense, kissing and flirting. Besuide that some nice animation. The teacher Jakob Sveistrup from Eurovision Song Contest 2005 did the Danish singing.

Anyone here hungry for some chicken wings?

The mouse house had done goofed. The plot of the movie is about a chicken - who has a look of a young chicken but the voice of a teenager - who thinks the sky is falling, everybody in the town of Oakville actually fell for it (pun may or may not be intended) but he is just seeing some things, one year later, things are going kind of good for Chicken Little and his friends, and Chicken noticed that the sky really is falling and aliens are coming, and yet this flat-out turns into a combination of Jimmy Neutron and War of the Worlds for the last 3rd act. And the movie even has many celebrities like Patrick Stewart, (X-Men, Bambi II) Catherine O'Hara, (Home Alone, Frankenweenie) and ADAM WEST of all the people who should play Hollywood!Ace (Batman, Family Guy, and I wish I was kidding.) This movie is very bad, and I can't believe that Disney made this movie, Why don't you just call in a company like DreamWorks or something? The movie is just nothing but mean-spirited scenarios, (Mainly 40% of the movie) forced songs they ACTUALLY HAVE THE PERMISSION TO USE, (It's The End of the World, I Will Survive, Wannabe, Everybody Dance Now) and can-shoved pop-culture references that has no effort. (Wizard of Oz, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Incredibles, War of the Worlds, Spider-Man 2, Signs, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Mulan) For a little note to the parents: the movie contains mean-spirited moments, a little bit of scary scenes, (mainly whenever the aliens are onscreen and the beginning of the movie) and a ENTIRE URINE-RELATED CONVERSATION THAT LASTED FOR ALMOST 2 MINUTES. (Yes, you heard me.) Well, at least it had a great message to the kids who got bullied a lot. So, long story short: Skip it, watch an entertaining kids movie like Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King, Iron Giant, or the same year's Wallace and Gromit. or even better: Order a chicken wing combo. MY VERSION OF THIS MOVIE'S MPAA RATING: PG for action throughout, bullying, and a conversation related to urine.