Parent reviews for Cinderella II: Dreams Come True

Cinderella II: Dreams Come True Poster Image

Didn't you ever wonder, what happened after "Happily Ever After?"

Small children may identify more with the small creatures than with the more grown-up Cinderella, but in this sequel, those creatures are irresistible, and the 3 stories are sweet as the filmmakers try to nudge Cinderella ever-so-slightly into her Ever After life. When I was really little, I was frustrated that every fairy tale ended at the wedding. I think it's fun that for once, we get the next chapter.

Is

A very cute and funny sequel for everyone to enjoy

I was shocked and surprised by the negative reviews I saw on the web. I thought Cinderella 2 (as well as 3) is a very cute and funny sequel for everyone to enjoy: kids and adults like me; I am 22 years old. I also found it a very informative film, it shows lessons on being true to yourself and following your heart. I thought it has great animation. And I thought the voice casting was very good; the songs performed by Brooke Allison too. Since this film has been divided into three flashbacks/stories, my favorite out of the three, is the story of when Jaq the mouse, became a human for a day - thanks to Fairy Godmother and her magic

this sequel was good i liked how cinderella was with the prince and Anastasia was with the baker

Cinderella 2

it's just as good, if not better than the original. It shows kids, well people, what happens after "Happily ever after," because who doesn't want to know? There are several possitive messages in this movie. One is where Anastasia falls in love with the baker and Cinderella tells Drizella and her stepmother that it's okay to be in love with someone who doesn't have much like money. It also shows that any girl can be a princess and that dreams do come true if keep believing. Overall I give this movie an A.