All teen and kid member reviews for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Teen, 15 years old Written byMovie Nerd September 29, 2013

Hmm....

Well..It's better than the first part and gave a good hour and half entertainment (not a complete pure humor for kids).Starts lame but ends good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjackojacko2000 January 27, 2014

Fun movie for most ages

I went and watched this with my younger brother (4 years old) and it was fine. The scary scenes were not that scary. No innuendo. Only very slight language. He loved it so much (he won't stop talking about the cheeseburger-spider!)
Kid, 9 years old December 8, 2013

All About Food!

I think this was a very funny movie.There are some scary clips in the movie but I think it could only scare kids 4 and under. the movie was all about food that are alive! I thought it would be bad but it was pretty good!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhalLover13 October 12, 2013

Eh

not good
Teen, 16 years old Written byfunkyrooster707 November 17, 2013

horrible

it has tons of violence,language, and its boring! see free birds instead of THiS worthless movie
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2013

i think...

there is some mild humor
Kid, 9 years old November 8, 2013

hey people this movie rocks

its awesome its so funny! watch it now!
Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2013

dont bother

it is a bad movie
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2014

Gr8 family film

Great family film great for kids aged 4-9 but a bit boring for kids aged 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written byFriendlyReviewer April 8, 2014

Better Than It's Prequel, Awesome Story And Funny Characters..

I Obviously Think This One Is Better Than It's Prequel CWACOM1. Better Ending, Better Storyline And Contains Some Really Funny Characters Like Barry The Strawberry And The Police Officer.. Nothing Explicit Here Except A Kiss..
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff January 18, 2014

Pretty good.

My friend and I enjoyed the original, so we were looking forward to this sequel. Well, on my Christmas break, we took a vacation to North Carolina, I saw this sequel at a dollar theater after eating lunch at Bojangle's (awesome chicken place). It was a great sequel, not as good as the original, but still very good. The CGI was fantastic, the acting was good, it was quite funny, and the food-imals were kinda cool. The only flaw is that I got bored in a few parts. Other than that, it was pretty good.
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2015

Hilarious, dark, fresh spoof is great but has a bad message.

My rating:G
Teen, 13 years old Written byweaselaferret May 22, 2015

Is this really what I think it is?!

Was Flint always that dumb? Or annoying? I had to turn it off after not even a half an hour. There are a few inappropriate parts so far (a baby cow sticking out of a mother cow), and the whole plot so far is not even worth watching. He acts like he's three, for goodness sake! Not worth watching whatsoever.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 10, 2015

Sony didn't even try with this one

This movie was probably released to sell merchandise and make money. Because it was a total failure. It was confusing, unfunny and there was no Mr. T
Kid, 9 years old February 10, 2015

Great movie

It is a good movie although there is kissing at the beginning and the movie mentions the word "crap" twice. Overall, it was a great movie.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Horrible

Horrible sequel. Scarier and tenser then the first one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieagerater May 24, 2014

I don't like the movie that much but it's fine

Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

Cloudy with a Chance of Success

All the violence is is the food monsters. Otherwise, it's fine.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2014

Great Movie!

Awesome Movie! There was a few parts where i thought the violence would be a bit scary for the younger viewers. For Example: The Cheese burger monster (When they thought he/she was aggressive) I thought about the sexual tag, but i decided not to put it as it wasn't as sexual as other movies i have watched. I mean they wee just kissing nothing more than that. I want a pet Strawberry!!!! They are just Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I will finish my review with a funny quote, "There's a *leak* in the boat!!!"
Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2013

Boring if you are over the age of 10.

I saw this movie with my 9 year old brother. He seemed to love it, but I was really bored. I think Parental Guidance is a better movie for preteens because they can understand it and actually laugh. The prequel to this movie is much better.