A great show of breaking stereotypes
What we liked:
• They showed inspiring teamwork,
• The bobsleighing because Jamaica has never done it before,
• They showed great resilience,
• It was funny,
• They broke the stereotypes, even though everyone said they can’t do it,
• Showed us not to make fun of people who can’t do it or are different,
• Gave us hope!
What we didn’t like about it:
• In a part, when they argue, they didn’t show good teamwork,
• The part when they showed people getting injured and dying in bobsleighing might upset or scare young kids,
• The fight in the bar might encourage children to fight,
• Some light swearing, which may offend young kids.
We would recommend it to:
• Kids 7 and older.