Kid reviews for Daddy Day Camp

Daddy Day Camp Poster Image

Far better than the first!

I have no regrets on spending $5 on this! All of my siblings and parents liked it! Way to go, Sony!

Forget about it.

This is (I’m pretty sure) a sequel to Daddy Day Care. It may just be that I’ve seen Daddy Day Care before, but I think that this seems like a bunch of people that came together to make a supposedly “funny” sequel. I watched all the way through, and... Disapointment.

Just not good.

I could see where they were going with this but just didn’t work. It kinda weird and the plot line is hard to follow. Not really worth watching.

Not as good..

The first movie, Daddy Daycare, was really, really good. But, then this.. It is not as funny, I also thought that they could have been another actor for the daddy, since the new daddy didnt look like the old one. AT ALL. Had also some bad jokes for a kids movie. Including a scene where a kid says to his parent> But i wanna watch naked girls. THAT IN A KIDS MOVIE is not the best

I love this movie

This movie is really funny. Geat movie for familys. Luv it!however there are some language like "crap" "hell" "heck" "idiot" and one use of "crakhead". but any ways yeah it was funny i loved it.

I love this Movie! Really Funny!

Love this movie. Great for the whole family. Some boring parts and mild language jokes.

what it feels like

this film has comedy and the children are so adorable and me and my brother enjoyed it by we kept on watching it and it wasn't as funny
Great Movie but has plenty of bodily humor

not rated for age

What Were They Thinking?...

I'm sure the little kids enjoyed it a lot more than I did. Thyey should have just stuck with the first one. There wasn't a need for a second.