Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 6 parent reviews

Sort by:

Powerful, yet be prepared

A beautiful and heart wrenching film that sends the message loud and clear: things aren’t looking good, in fact, it’s downright bleak. While the end of the movie does talk about what’s possible for avoiding total collapse, my 11 year old, extremely sensitive son, was disturbed by a scene of walruses falling off cliffs to their deaths because the ice where they normally live had melted. I think it’s still important for everyone to see, including children that can make sense of what they’re seeing, but parents should be prepared to have conversations with their children about the reality.

1 person found this helpful.

Not for sensitive children

My 7 year old daughter started throwing up in the middle of the documentary she suddenly became very nervous and imagined that by the time shes 27 there will be no wild life which made her devastated .
1 person found this helpful.

Great Nature Documentary

Fantastic series. Covers a variety of ecosystems and species. At the end of each episode, human impact is shared. Scenes of predator/prey which may be disturbing for younger kids.

FANTASTIC. VOICE OF OUR GENERATION

David Attenborough, where do I start, as someone of the generation z I feel that he is a voice for us and our nation. He works to protect our environment and deserves to be recognized! this movie is an essential watch and all kids should hear about the tortures happening to out płäñęt. please watch. he is a living icon

My kids really enjoy it.