Parent reviews for Deadpool

Deadpool Poster Image

great

bhghghjg
5 people found this helpful.

3 people found this helpful.

AMAZING anti-hero movie for older teens

Yes there is a ton of gore, Yes there is a ton of sexual jokes, and Yes there is a ton of drugs, and YES it is an awesome movie. Deadpool is the funniest hero that I've ever seen, and he is a master at hand-to-hand combat. He is basically the Punisher crossed with a profane Spider-Man. If you don't care what your kid sees, and have a crude sense of humor, its a great movie.

3 people found this helpful.

Nice movie, but dont show it to kids

The movie itself is ok. The violence is severe but nothing new to what I usually watch. I wouldn't really call it a bad movie, but I'll call it a movie for adults. There are just some things that kids wont understand or take wrong, so I'd recommend that before you watch this movie your kid is mature, and you had "The talk" with them.

Deadpool Review

I think he's really a very violent character but that does not mean that a child can not see it. Children see everything these days and nothing affects them. Violent origins, violent acts but that does not change anything. It has sex scenes ok I do not say but from a thirteen year old they are seen. Incredible and special Superhero movie, I recommend it.

2 people found this helpful.

super funny

went to see it with the kids and i was in for a surprise,the movie had me laughing nonstop. sex is pretty strong but not really concerning since my kids are used to sexual imuendo Violence is decently strong with lots of dismemberment but my kids didn't seem bothered by it

2 people found this helpful.

PARENTS BEWARE!

I am not sure what Marvel or Disney were thinking here. Let's make a movie for adults that has sex, nudity, and glorified violence and wrap it in a comic book character that we have traditionally franchised as mostly kid friendly. It is the equivalent of making crack look like cotton candy. Then if that wasn't bad enough, lets include it on a platform that parents traditionally let their kids loose on because it has been mostly family friendly. I was shocked. I saw the R rating, but I would say more NC-17. Have we lost our minds Disney? Seriously, lets create sociopaths with a bag of guns! Is this what you are looking to do?

1 person found this helpful.

Stays close to the original media (comic books)

Has everything a rated R movie would have. Violence, swearing, inappropriate language and jokes. The main characters origin story is pretty graphic for people not okay with mutilation or deformation of persons.

1 person found this helpful.

Funny movie but very violent and sexual.

Lots of sex jokes and reference, and a few sex scenes, breast and Buttocks are shown. The movie is very violent, but more of comedic violence which can make it lest disturbing, but still not for children eyes to see. Lots cussing as well, dozens F bombs, and other vulgar language are used.

Look at review

Some people think it's 17-18+ but it's actually 16+. Proof: BBFC=15 MPAA=R FSK=16 ACB=MA15+ Classind=16