Kid reviews for Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange Poster Image

Mysticism, humor, and action surround a unique Marvel hero.

3 people found this helpful.

Really Good Movie

Really good, I recommend it for kids over the age of 10 as its a little bit confusing to understand. It has some mild violence but I watched it when I was 10 or 11 and I really liked it

1 person found this helpful.

Mystical Magic at its finest.

I watched Doctor Strange when it first came out in theatres in Switzerland. My mind's kinda hazy so I slightly remember the car crash scene. I never knew that Strange was a neurosurgeon. I thought he was born a sorcerer in the begining of the movie, lol. Doctor Strange is very selfish and a bit rude in the beginning, but the development of his character learning to be more selfless is great. Read so many reviews about the movie on Common Sense Media, geez, I honestly fell in love with the movie and its script, it makes me wanna watch it again. There was some violence and swearing, so I wouldn't recommend it for younger kids, but not too much to ruin the movie. The special effects were terrific. Sequel to it is fair enough... I guess for an older audience like me. (+17)

really good

I thought it was really good. I think the only bad parts were the car accident and after + the guy who got beheaded at the beginning

Intellectual Marvel Movie

In New York, the arrogant Dr. Stephen Strange is a talented neurosurgeon with a huge ego. After a car accident, Dr. Strange damages his fingers and loses control of his hands. The surgeon, Christine Palmer, who was his lover, tries to help him. But Dr. Strange unsuccessfully spends his savings searching for an experimental treatment for his fingers. When Dr. Strange learns that the paraplegic Jonathan Pangborn walked again, he seeks him out and is told he was healed in Kamar-Taj. Dr. Strange travels to Katmandu where he meets the sorcerer Mordo and is introduced to The Ancient One. She discloses the astral plan and other dimensions to him and explains that Earth is protected in the mystical plan by three Sanctums (in New York, London, and Hong Kong). However, her former protégé, Kaecilius, has contacted the powerful demon Dormammu in the Dark Dimension and wants to destroy the three Sanctums with his minions to let the Dark Dimension, where time does not exist and anyone can live forever, to rule the world. Will The Ancient One, Dr. Strange and Mordo save the world?

an emotional movie surrounding a unique and mythical plot. doctor strange is a pretty great movie and I loved it. not too much violence but still thrilling and i think marvel did a good job on it.
Personally I really like this movie I think it's great but personally I think you would have to be at least 10 years old to watch this not in the sense of like violence swearing ECT I think there are a lot of things going on at the same time which I don't think many children could understand plus there is quite a few scary scenes but I think children would be ok with this!

Too boring and too confusing.

Amazing and very well done

I loved this movie it’s extremely well done watch it!