All teen and kid member reviews for Enchanted

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

Too much kissing Yuck!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to talk about this dumb movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTWIHARD12 April 15, 2011

Great for all ages!!!!!

AMAZING. As you can see, I'm a teen and still love this movie. Some dating jokes that will go over kids heads but that parents will laugh at. Firebreathing dragon at the end, but it is a Disney fairytale, so you can kind of expect that. Overall a wonderfull family film!
Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 2, 2011

Good movie

This movie is the best movie I have ever seen!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheScribbler April 11, 2011

Great musical for 11 and up

Although I really enjoyed it, (I love musicals, and this was no exception), this film sends some confusing messages about divorce and 'happily ever after'. If I had young children, I know I'd give them a little talk about that afterwards. There's also some scary scenes and weird tension between Giselle and Robert. Over all, I think Giselle is a great role model. She's sweet, kind, and generous.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 9, 2013

Enchanted...Not An Exaggeration!

This is a great Disney movie, and goes back to the charms of the fairytales of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella, and their classic musicals(particuarly Pete's Dragon). The story is about a princess named Giselle who is about to marry a prince named Edward. His evil stepmother Queen Narissa doesn't want to give up the crown, and sends her to New York. There she meets a lawyer named Robert who doesn't approve of Fairy Tales and his daughter Morgan. Edward attempts to find her with hilarious resutls, and the queen sends a bumbling henchman Nathaniel to attempt to stop him and poison her.While it's charming Robert reveals that Morgan's mother abandoned them one night which caused him to stop believing in miracles.(spoiler alert Giselle does get poisoned, but somebody does save her....I won't say whom.)(A couple of mild gay jokes..Nathaniel mentions he's looking for a prince, a biker smiles and tries to invite Edward into his apartment...he politely refuses not understanding. But I believe if kids are old enough for men/woman there's no real difference) Giselle falls on Robert in front of his girlfriend(in a towel). However what this movie has is very nice. The songs are cute particuarly the one Giselle sings while cleaning up the apartment, the characters are likeable, the humor with the Prince and Nathaniel really works, and the plot twist with the relationship is very satisfying. See it especially if you have princess fans!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydoctor11 September 23, 2013

5 stars for little kids. 3 stars for a teen

this is a very kid friendly movie. the only parts u may want to know about is that edward wields a sword. he never hurts any one but he does threaten people, sometimes played for laughs. at the end there is a fight between a fire breathing dragon on a wet and slippery roof top. it is rather perilous but nothing very violent. on the topic of messages i think there are a lot of good ones like seeing the best in people and life but there are some that i don't think are very good. for example Gazel?/Jazel? falls in love with edward in one day and them she says that when u are truly in love with someone u just are POSITIVE that that is the one for u and she does a whole song about it to prove her point. this idea is very stressed. i disagree with this message because it takes time to know someone well enough to know that they love u and will take care of u. but u do have to take into consideration that Jazel IS a fairy-tale princess. in all i think children will love this movie and be very entertained. i know i was when i was a little younger. the only reason i gave this three stars is because as a teenager i dont find it enjoyable any more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Good movie...

A good movie.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome!!!!!

This was the BEST movey I have seen in my life! I would say kids 6+ should watch it! could write a whole school reporrt as homwork and id love that homwork! I think you should watch it -- so watch it or els!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyChick December 18, 2015

No problems

I was about four when this film came out and I loved it. I was never scared by anything and morgan saying about 'one thing' I did notice, but I just assumed it was true love. The scene with the couple arguing I never really thought about. I thought they were just Roberts workmates arguing in a meeting, and it was a coincidence they were also divorcing Now that Im older, I still love this film, especially the songs. I sing them all the time. I have a little brother who was 2 when he first saw it and he loves it too. He likes to play one of us is Giselle and he has to give us "truff's kiss" to wake us up. None of us are scared by the dragon scene and the ending is beautiful. One of the best Disney movies, always recommended by me. I just wish she was an official Disney princess.
Teen, 16 years old Written by9spaceking May 31, 2015

Not my type

Although this movie has its merits: comedy, an added twist [no, many! But I'll reveal none of them :P], romance, among other things. However, I found the climax and ending rather predictable, and the "hard core real life" unbelievable, since it was pretty much just like the beginning. Even so, I think kids will like it.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byCat.Valentine October 5, 2014

it's a horrible movie

i'm 13 years old ,and i think it's a horrible movie,i felt award watching it with my dad ,i don't know how they can say 6 y and up,at the end of the movie they close up at a kiss which is disgusting :b ,and when she totches roberts chest (it's weird) .
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2014

good movie

i think its great
Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2014

THERE IS LAUGUAGE PEOPLE D:

well in the movie there are two scenes that has bleeped bad words but it didn't say the bleep but the words were bad like the bus one he said get off the f bus so yea
Teen, 14 years old Written bypersonperson September 29, 2013

Little to worry about for kids

Although I don't think Enchanted is anything worth raving over like the critics praised, I certainly do think kids will like the movie. It's standard Disney fare, but at the same time, it's a satire. Kids will appreciate the silly moments and humor, and there's rarely thing that go over their heads. The climactic battle involves a dragon, and blood is very briefly seen. It's not incredibly intense, and the puns and satire sometimes get tiring. When you think about it, it generally doesn't do anything new, but the satire is pretty funny at times and kids will appreciate it for the princess and silly characters, while parents can enjoy the nostalgia factor of it all.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypositivegirl1000 May 2, 2013

Yay for Kissing

although it was kinda a good movie the best parts were when the characters kissed all the time
Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

Pretty good for a satire on the Disney Princess Movies.

I think this movie is very, very good, even though it's a satire on the princess movies. It should be duely noted that most kids that are VERY young (e.g 2-6 years) might be afraid of queen Narissa.
Written byAnonymous December 21, 2012

Love

I love this movie. It is great for kids of all ages.
Kid, 7 years old October 19, 2012

Good Family Movie

I think it is a nice movie to watch with your family. I also thought it was kind of funny. It made my little sister cry because of the happy ending. Overall, I loved it.
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

Giselle is 0% for Attitude

This movie is boring. The animation of Giselle at the beginning is ugly. Her hair is bacon, and smells like bacon. Her eyes are too pretty. Her nose changes the animation. From line to no line. The part when she's surrounded by water is the part that's not for kids. Her hair moves like sexual curls around. Her language is dumb. Amy Adams, please remove the animated part at the beginning.