Kid reviews for Enchanted

Enchanted Poster Image

my thoughts...

The adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

2 people found this helpful.

Great movie

This is one of my favourite movies ever. There are great songs and it has a really clear storyline. It shows the positive message that you don’t need a Prince Charming to be happy. There isn’t much violence but there is a bit of a scary part when the witch tried to kill them. All language is child friendly. There is a few scenes of drinking wine but nothing bad. Giselle and the prince are great inspirations for children. Things parents should be aware of is that children may be scared of the witch but most of it is okay.

1 person found this helpful.
Cinematography/Visuals: 4/5 Special Effects: 4/5 Acting: 4/5 Dialogue: 5/5 World-Building: 5/5 Humorous Moments: 5/5 Emotional Moments: 4/5 Soundtrack: 4/5

Forgotten Hilarious Princess Movie

Go watch this movie now. I loved this movie so much I have it on DVD. Enchanted is a mix of Disney wit and princesses. It seems through this forgotten treasure, Disney got to basically make fun of itself (especially through the first song). The storyline is interesting, even though it’s predictable, and the music is phenomenal. There is one scene where Giselle appears with only a towel covering her, but it’s not as bad as it sounds. Go watch this now!

1 person found this helpful.

Fantastic for the family!!

this movie was such a fun thing to watch as a family. It gave us all a couple laughs, too. There is one part where the princess is coming out of a shower, but no nudity is shown, and the true loves kiss is very important to the plot. No swearing as far as I can remember. The plot twist at the end is funny and great. Totally recommend 100%!

Truly Enchanted!!!

It’s a really cute family friendly fantasy! The whole family can have fun with it! One message it shows is the family matters!!!

Fun movie for ages five and up!

I would not suggest any younger than five because anyone younger will not be able to understand the full humor of it. My younger sisters ages 6 & 8 loved it and made me watch it 2 times more. I think it is the new favorite family movie🤣

Amazing. You will love this at any age.

People are saying that the best movies for younger kids are Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Well I was really bored with those movies when I was 7 (now I like them) but Enchanted is not slow paced. It also isn't confusing, funny, and has a twist ending. While it's kind of a rip-off of Elf. It is also a romance movie (I won't spoil who falls in love) The most memorable scene is the "How does she know that you love her" song. The movie is just so great. And although common sense media gave it a 0 in language, I heard a secret curse in the background. When the prince gets off of the bus, a gangster in the bus shouts, "Get the f--k out of there" Obviously anyone under 9 will not notice that, and at 9 you already know that f--k is a curse so 6+.

Great family movie!!!

This is a great movie with full of humor and fun. It had us all laughing but my toddler aged sisters were scared so we had to fast forward some parts in the end. My 7-year old sister and I were fine, though. *just a quick warning, this contains a lot of spoilers! Violence and scariness: -an evil sorceress pushes characters down a well. -in the end the sorceress turns into a dragon and fights with characters. This takes place during a thunderstorm. Giselle and Robert climb around on the dragon and the roof of a building, all while sliding from the rain and getting picked up and thrown around by the dragon. Giselle carries a sword and cuts the dragon. The cut is shown, but the animation isn't that good so older kids may just look it over but younger kids could be scared (like my sisters.) I didn't see the whole fight because we ended up having to fast forward a minute or so through it. In the end Giselle and Robert are fine, but I think the dragon is defeated. -Giselle goes to a ball in the end of the movie and The sorceress shows up in a creepy costume with a poisoned apple. She tricks Giselle into eating it, and Giselle faints. This part was very scary for the younger kids. -2 people pass out in the end. They end up being fine. -The prince shoves his sword through the roof of a bus and cuts open an old lady's bag. not very scary but rather jarring. -parts of the movie revolve around trying to poison Giselle. -A squirrel gets thrown around in a few scenes including one in a restaurant, he later is thought to be dead but he's fine. Scary for younger kids. Sexy stuff: -This movie is largely based on true love. People kiss and flirt a lot. -Robert's girl friend is mad at Robert for supposedly kissing Giselle (She falls on top of him in a bath towel just as Robert's girlfriend walks in.) -Giselle climbs out of the bathtub naked, but no parts are shown because two birds cover her in a towel. Overall this movies is lots of fun. It has some great songs in it and my family loved watching it. It will be scary for younger kids, but I think most of it is good, besides some sexual content that younger kids won't notice and of course the mild violence but you can always fast forward those parts because this movie is definitely worth watching!