Kid reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 16, 2010

Hilarious!

This is a great movie, especially for Disney fans. There is some innuedo, but nothing major. Oh, c'mon, who wouldn't want a Disney character to come to life?

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2010

a good movie!

This is a very good movie for younger kids. I'm 10 and its kind of young for me and has one scary part.( scary for 7 and younger )

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A great film for the family

This movie really is funny and will bring the whole family together. It's the best fariy tale movie i've ever seen. one issue to worry about is the climaxe. It has a big dragon and people in peril. This might scare youngsters. Besides that this is a fantastic film that the whole family wiil enjoy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 25, 2009

Too cute flick needs more pizazz

The thing about "Enchanted" was it didn't have much edge, which I guess kiddie comedies aren't supposed to. But it felt too safe to me. The fairy tale tie-ins are pretty funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

Cute!

It's cute and it was a good twist to the princess movies because it included real people, and not just cartoons. My cousins and friends all liked it, their ages ranging from 7 to 31.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxffanatic04 April 9, 2008
This movie was cute and funny. I love the song "thats how u know".
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

What a great movie

We usually see a movie with our kids on Valentines Day night (6yo boy & 8yo girl). We really weren't sure if there were any good/appropriate movies to see this year (not a great year so far for kids), but read the reviews for "Enchanted" on this website and decided to see it. What a great movie this was. My husband and I liked it, as well as our son. Halfway through, our daughter asked if we could "own this one":-) The sexual innuendos were soooo mild, I don't know if I would have even noticed them had it not been for some of the other reviews I read here. I thought this was great and we will being buying it on DVD when it's released.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Great movie!

I saw this when I was 6. It was great. The romance is obviously nothing sexual, and the acting is good. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Teen, 15 years old Written bymonkeyonatable April 9, 2008

Im a 15 year old guy, and I loved it.

It is amazing. It is the first movie geard twards younger folks that I actualy liked. There is one part whare it shows the main charater get out of the showere, but perfict cencership all the way through. I loved it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies1441 April 9, 2008

ENCHANTED!!!!!

This movie was one of the best fairytales i've ever seen!!!!!! A mix of all disney's greatest classics, a great movie that keeps you entertained from the begining to end and just makes you happy!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A twist on all princesse movies!

I saw this movie with my mom. It was awseome!! I want to see it again with my friends. Age rate:6+
Teen, 17 years old Written bymiss_jaime April 9, 2008

Great movie!

Everything about this movie was great!
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies5 April 9, 2008

Magical

This movie was amazing I honestly don't know anyone that didn't fall in love with it, all ages. And i personally think Giselle was a awesome role model she wasn't stupid she was just new in a world she had never been to before. She was posotive and always happy and showed eveyone that life is to short to waste it complaing. Which i think we should all be like!!!

It was OK

I think Giselle was an awful role model. She is kind of stupid, and she really emphasizes the whole "wait for your prince to rescue you" thing. The prince is extremely conceited, which can be funny at times but he gets annoying. If you like this kind of thing, watch it but I don't think it was that good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwirlgirl April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhenchiknsattack April 9, 2008

MUCH better than I expected!

I heard that this movie was dumb, not funny, and a waste of time. Of course, I went to see it anyway; and I'm really glad I did! Now it's one of my favorite movies! I'm 15, and I love this because it's funny for me to watch, but my little brother and sister could watch with me! There were some really funny jokes, and the only thing I didn't like was that they went on and on about true love's kiss. I think they overdid that part in the beginning, but that's to be expected. It was great!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpy vs.Spyro April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

Worst Movie of the Year! (That I've Seen

"Enchanted" is a bad movie. It's warm, fluffy, sentimental, and predictable. But what do you expect. It's "Disney". There are a few decent moments, Amy Adam's performance as Giselle, a fairy tale princess lost in manhatten, is pretty decent. The songs are fair, and "That's How You Know" is very good. But the ending is predictable, which is not always a bad thing, but here it is. Everything else, besides the things listed above, is rotten. Content wise: Nothing much bad, a little violence towards the end. Age recommendation: 8+ (But please consider "Ratatouille" or "Bridge to Terabithia" over this drivel.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylthomas3472 October 2, 2017

Super fun , magical adventure

ENCHANTED is a super fun , funny and innovative movie! The film is set in the perfectly charming Andalasia , Giselle (Amy Adams) is ready to be married to Price Edward (James Marsden) when the Evil Queen ( Sarah Sarandon) banishes Giselle into the real life streets of New York . Hopelessly devoted to her Edward follows her , along with Nathaniel (Timothy Spall) ordered by the queen to save her . This is so good!!! The animated parts were beautiful and then sometimes cheesy but innocent and fun live action scenes were great . Giselle running around New York city was really funny . The music in the movie was magical . Great experience :) :