All teen and kid member reviews for Enchanted

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

Too much kissing Yuck!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to talk about this dumb movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTWIHARD12 April 15, 2011

Great for all ages!!!!!

AMAZING. As you can see, I'm a teen and still love this movie. Some dating jokes that will go over kids heads but that parents will laugh at. Firebreathing dragon at the end, but it is a Disney fairytale, so you can kind of expect that. Overall a wonderfull family film!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 9, 2013

Enchanted...Not An Exaggeration!

This is a great Disney movie, and goes back to the charms of the fairytales of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella, and their classic musicals(particuarly Pete's Dragon). The story is about a princess named Giselle who is about to marry a prince named Edward. His evil stepmother Queen Narissa doesn't want to give up the crown, and sends her to New York. There she meets a lawyer named Robert who doesn't approve of Fairy Tales and his daughter Morgan. Edward attempts to find her with hilarious resutls, and the queen sends a bumbling henchman Nathaniel to attempt to stop him and poison her.While it's charming Robert reveals that Morgan's mother abandoned them one night which caused him to stop believing in miracles.(spoiler alert Giselle does get poisoned, but somebody does save her....I won't say whom.)(A couple of mild gay jokes..Nathaniel mentions he's looking for a prince, a biker smiles and tries to invite Edward into his apartment...he politely refuses not understanding. But I believe if kids are old enough for men/woman there's no real difference) Giselle falls on Robert in front of his girlfriend(in a towel). However what this movie has is very nice. The songs are cute particuarly the one Giselle sings while cleaning up the apartment, the characters are likeable, the humor with the Prince and Nathaniel really works, and the plot twist with the relationship is very satisfying. See it especially if you have princess fans!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheScribbler April 11, 2011

Great musical for 11 and up

Although I really enjoyed it, (I love musicals, and this was no exception), this film sends some confusing messages about divorce and 'happily ever after'. If I had young children, I know I'd give them a little talk about that afterwards. There's also some scary scenes and weird tension between Giselle and Robert. Over all, I think Giselle is a great role model. She's sweet, kind, and generous.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome!!!!!

This was the BEST movey I have seen in my life! I would say kids 6+ should watch it! could write a whole school reporrt as homwork and id love that homwork! I think you should watch it -- so watch it or els!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydoctor11 September 23, 2013

5 stars for little kids. 3 stars for a teen

this is a very kid friendly movie. the only parts u may want to know about is that edward wields a sword. he never hurts any one but he does threaten people, sometimes played for laughs. at the end there is a fight between a fire breathing dragon on a wet and slippery roof top. it is rather perilous but nothing very violent. on the topic of messages i think there are a lot of good ones like seeing the best in people and life but there are some that i don't think are very good. for example Gazel?/Jazel? falls in love with edward in one day and them she says that when u are truly in love with someone u just are POSITIVE that that is the one for u and she does a whole song about it to prove her point. this idea is very stressed. i disagree with this message because it takes time to know someone well enough to know that they love u and will take care of u. but u do have to take into consideration that Jazel IS a fairy-tale princess. in all i think children will love this movie and be very entertained. i know i was when i was a little younger. the only reason i gave this three stars is because as a teenager i dont find it enjoyable any more.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 2, 2011

Good movie

This movie is the best movie I have ever seen!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Good!

I think that this movie was pretty funny. Some of the scenes were more for little kids but they made me laugh anyway(ex:happy little working song) One thing I really don't get about the rating of this movie is why people said it was scary. This movie was not scary at all, and I'm a kid. I think that the parents that rated this movie(yes, I know that parents rate movies) think that kids get freaked out over nothing. Anyway, back to the movie, I liked it a lot!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

Pretty good for a satire on the Disney Princess Movies.

I think this movie is very, very good, even though it's a satire on the princess movies. It should be duely noted that most kids that are VERY young (e.g 2-6 years) might be afraid of queen Narissa.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Good movie...

A good movie.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byCat.Valentine October 5, 2014

it's a horrible movie

i'm 13 years old ,and i think it's a horrible movie,i felt award watching it with my dad ,i don't know how they can say 6 y and up,at the end of the movie they close up at a kiss which is disgusting :b ,and when she totches roberts chest (it's weird) .
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2014

good movie

i think its great
Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2014

THERE IS LAUGUAGE PEOPLE D:

well in the movie there are two scenes that has bleeped bad words but it didn't say the bleep but the words were bad like the bus one he said get off the f bus so yea
Teen, 17 years old Written bypositivegirl1000 May 2, 2013

Yay for Kissing

although it was kinda a good movie the best parts were when the characters kissed all the time
Kid, 7 years old October 19, 2012

Good Family Movie

I think it is a nice movie to watch with your family. I also thought it was kind of funny. It made my little sister cry because of the happy ending. Overall, I loved it.
Kid, 6 years old March 27, 2012

enchated

princess great
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2011
I hardly ever watch this movie because it's just like a regular fairy tale movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMacey08 November 18, 2010

Awesome movie!

I loved this movie. One iffy scene where Giselle comes out of the shower and is wrapped in a towel. And then Robert's girlfriends comes and there are some iffy comments made. But it all turns out well in the end. But if you don't like rodents watch out for the cleaning up scene cause there are plenty of rats :)
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2010