Kid reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

Too much kissing Yuck!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to talk about this dumb movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 9, 2013

Enchanted...Not An Exaggeration!

This is a great Disney movie, and goes back to the charms of the fairytales of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella, and their classic musicals(particuarly Pete's Dragon). The story is about a princess named Giselle who is about to marry a prince named Edward. His evil stepmother Queen Narissa doesn't want to give up the crown, and sends her to New York. There she meets a lawyer named Robert who doesn't approve of Fairy Tales and his daughter Morgan. Edward attempts to find her with hilarious resutls, and the queen sends a bumbling henchman Nathaniel to attempt to stop him and poison her.While it's charming Robert reveals that Morgan's mother abandoned them one night which caused him to stop believing in miracles.(spoiler alert Giselle does get poisoned, but somebody does save her....I won't say whom.)(A couple of mild gay jokes..Nathaniel mentions he's looking for a prince, a biker smiles and tries to invite Edward into his apartment...he politely refuses not understanding. But I believe if kids are old enough for men/woman there's no real difference) Giselle falls on Robert in front of his girlfriend(in a towel). However what this movie has is very nice. The songs are cute particuarly the one Giselle sings while cleaning up the apartment, the characters are likeable, the humor with the Prince and Nathaniel really works, and the plot twist with the relationship is very satisfying. See it especially if you have princess fans!

Teen, 14 years old Written byTWIHARD12 April 15, 2011

Great for all ages!!!!!

AMAZING. As you can see, I'm a teen and still love this movie. Some dating jokes that will go over kids heads but that parents will laugh at. Firebreathing dragon at the end, but it is a Disney fairytale, so you can kind of expect that. Overall a wonderfull family film!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheScribbler April 11, 2011

Great musical for 11 and up

Although I really enjoyed it, (I love musicals, and this was no exception), this film sends some confusing messages about divorce and 'happily ever after'. If I had young children, I know I'd give them a little talk about that afterwards. There's also some scary scenes and weird tension between Giselle and Robert. Over all, I think Giselle is a great role model. She's sweet, kind, and generous.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydoctor11 September 23, 2013

5 stars for little kids. 3 stars for a teen

this is a very kid friendly movie. the only parts u may want to know about is that edward wields a sword. he never hurts any one but he does threaten people, sometimes played for laughs. at the end there is a fight between a fire breathing dragon on a wet and slippery roof top. it is rather perilous but nothing very violent. on the topic of messages i think there are a lot of good ones like seeing the best in people and life but there are some that i don't think are very good. for example Gazel?/Jazel? falls in love with edward in one day and them she says that when u are truly in love with someone u just are POSITIVE that that is the one for u and she does a whole song about it to prove her point. this idea is very stressed. i disagree with this message because it takes time to know someone well enough to know that they love u and will take care of u. but u do have to take into consideration that Jazel IS a fairy-tale princess. in all i think children will love this movie and be very entertained. i know i was when i was a little younger. the only reason i gave this three stars is because as a teenager i dont find it enjoyable any more.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 2, 2011

Good movie

This movie is the best movie I have ever seen!

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome!!!!!

This was the BEST movey I have seen in my life! I would say kids 6+ should watch it! could write a whole school reporrt as homwork and id love that homwork! I think you should watch it -- so watch it or els!
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2010
Ok movie. To girly though

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 November 7, 2008

Great Movie!!!...

This was a great movie for any happy-go-lucky fairy-tale lover!
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 16, 2010

Hilarious!

This is a great movie, especially for Disney fans. There is some innuedo, but nothing major. Oh, c'mon, who wouldn't want a Disney character to come to life?

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2010

a good movie!

This is a very good movie for younger kids. I'm 10 and its kind of young for me and has one scary part.( scary for 7 and younger )

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A great film for the family

This movie really is funny and will bring the whole family together. It's the best fariy tale movie i've ever seen. one issue to worry about is the climaxe. It has a big dragon and people in peril. This might scare youngsters. Besides that this is a fantastic film that the whole family wiil enjoy.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2014

good movie

i think its great

Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

Pretty good for a satire on the Disney Princess Movies.

I think this movie is very, very good, even though it's a satire on the princess movies. It should be duely noted that most kids that are VERY young (e.g 2-6 years) might be afraid of queen Narissa.

Kid, 6 years old March 27, 2012

enchated

princess great

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byMacey08 November 18, 2010

Awesome movie!

I loved this movie. One iffy scene where Giselle comes out of the shower and is wrapped in a towel. And then Robert's girlfriends comes and there are some iffy comments made. But it all turns out well in the end. But if you don't like rodents watch out for the cleaning up scene cause there are plenty of rats :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 25, 2009

Too cute flick needs more pizazz

The thing about "Enchanted" was it didn't have much edge, which I guess kiddie comedies aren't supposed to. But it felt too safe to me. The fairy tale tie-ins are pretty funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

Cute!

It's cute and it was a good twist to the princess movies because it included real people, and not just cartoons. My cousins and friends all liked it, their ages ranging from 7 to 31.