Parent reviews for Fed Up

Fed Up Poster Image

Informative and Impactful

My 7-year old son was engrossed in the film, asked a lot of questions, and has reduced the amount of sugar in his diet since watching this documentary. He asks questions about the nutritional contents of the food he eats fairly regularly now. He still wants to eat McDonald's, but the film made him more conscious of his food choices. I am glad he watched it.

I'm so Fed Up!

Totally inspiring!. At the end of the day, we decide how we want to feed our bodies, but we all need to push all the food labelling associations to give us the grim reality of what we are buying. Apart from removing junk food from schools like in Mexico; adding nutritional education at all levels in school should be a requirement.

super informative film

I think all families should watch this film together. It makes for a great conversation.

Very Informative

I think this documentary sheds light on the amount of sugar in the foods we eat everyday. Very informative and makes you want to quit sugar for good for yourself & your family. If you have a pre teen or teenager who is overweight you should have them watch this. It may give them the motivation/education needed to make better good choices.

Not a kids' movie

I brought two of my kids to see this after getting the thumbs up on Common Sense Media. We left after 15 minutes because it freaked my kids out, especially my almost 11-year-old. I think it's important for our kids to be educated about what's in our food and the importance of healthy eating, but this movie delivers it in a way that inspires fear and paranoia. Not for kids.

Great

Documentary has very positive messages of saying no to junk food. One d*mn. There is a lot of product consumerism. Can teach younger kids about eating healthy.