Kid reviews for Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Ferris Bueller's Day Off Poster Image

Amazing 80s classic. Good for preteens

Classic movie! This is in my top 3 favorite movies ever Made! A hilarious and wonderful classic. I know almost every word to this movie. The only things wrong with it is the language, which is mild for an 80s film. Not too bad. I can almost assure you that if your child is over 11 they have heard worse. Just tell your kids not to repeat anything and they will be fine. I promise, this movie will not make your child a dirty minded or dirty mouthed punk. Of course, the 3 main characters skip school and make other risky decisions with no consequences. If you are worried about this, just talk about with your kids. These sensitive little snowflake these days really blow my mind. Great film for preteens.
3 people found this helpful.

1980s Classic

This is my favorite movie of all time, parents who think it's too inappropriate need to grow up! This is what my parents watched as kids in the 80s, they literally showed me this movie! Your kids aren't as innocent and sheltered as you think they are, there are worse things they could see in movies. Ferris Bueller's Day Off is a total classic, one that needs to be passed on to younger gens!! Watch this movie with your own children and I promise you, you'll have the time of your life.

2 people found this helpful.

my thoughts...

This is a classic teen comedy that has language but lacks consequences.

1 person found this helpful.

One of the best freaking films of all time!

JESUS. THIS FILM IS SO GOOD. not only is it hilarious - it has a great story, with great characters, it's the perfect summer film. and it's not too innapropiate!
1 person found this helpful.

One of my all time favs!!

There is swearing, but it is 100% well worth it! You won't regret it at all!

BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

This is my favorite movie of all time! Such a fun and entertaining movie about a teenager skipping school with his friends to hang around the city ( not the best role models ). Many times a year I will revisit this movie just to make me smile!! I highly recommend it :)

Don’t watch with kids who don’t know to do this in school.

Lots of swearing. There is some kisses and a nude picture of a girl on Ferris computer which he zooms in. But other than that it is a pretty good movie, so I say kids 10+

I loved this classic movie! Great for tweens!

Definently a great and classic 80's movie to watch with your 11 and ups. Does have a decent amount of swearing in it, but will definently make the whole family laugh.

One of the BEST movies

I love this movie!!! I have recommended it to a lot of friends!

Heavy Language but all in all a smart plot

Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) has an uncanny skill at cutting classes and getting away with it. Intending to make one last duck-out before graduation, Ferris calls in sick, "borrows" a Ferrari, and embarks on a one-day journey through the streets of Chicago. On Ferris' trail is high school principal Rooney (Jeffrey Jones), determined to catch him in the act.