Kid reviews for Frozen

Frozen Poster Image

Wintry Disney musical is a fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

A W F U L !

THIS FILM IS AWFUL! TERRIBLE GRASP OF SOURCE MATERIAL! AN OBVIOUS CA$H COW! DISGUSTING!

1 person found this helpful.

It doesn't deserve the hate

Frozen is an incredibly well-made and thoughtful movie for many reasons, but I'm going to focus on one of my favorite details from the movie that those of you who think the 'true love' trope is handled poorly here. First, a question: what act of true love thawed Anna's frozen heart? Was it Kristoff coming to save her? Was it Elsa's tears over seeing her, frozen solid? Was it... Han's fake out kiss? (just kidding). Well, it's actually none of those. The act of true love that thawed Anna's heart was her sacrificing herself to save Elsa. That's right, Anna thawed her own heart with the love she had for her sister. This take on the 'true love' trope is handled so differently from any way I've ever seen it done before, and I absolutely love the way it's done here. Aside from that, the movie also has great animation, songs, characters, a pretty surprising twist villain, and is just overall a really solid movie. I will defend it from all of the haters if I have to. :)

Frozen

This is one of the best movies ever! 18+ is absolutely ridiculous!

1 person found this helpful.
Growing up, I watched this movie A LOT. I wanted to be exactly like elsa and this movie was so interesting and new to me. If you want to watch this movie go ahead, nothing is holding you back. This movie is great and so many young kids across the globe love the characters. I've watched this movie many times at a different age. Some scary scenes do take place, like the snow monster, and when elsa tries to kill a man with a icicle. But this movie teaches love and sisterhood. If you haven't seen this movie you must watch it, this movie is what completes your childhood.

DONT LET KIDS WATCH THIS MOVIE

OMG my daughter watched this movie and is permenetly scared and i dont get why people are hyping the movie up its also a very bad role models for kids. Its also very very boring. DONT RECOMEND

Darn

I hate this film. It is so stupid about Elsa is just such a stupid brat. And she is supposed to be the villain. Shes GOTTA DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF SIT THERE AND BE A POTATO!

Very overrated

The older sister is considered villainous for trying to stop her younger sister from marrying a man she met that day. That is a messed up kids cartoon.

Won't ever watch AGAIN.

The three things that made this pointless movie possible were the terrible songs (Yes, Let It Go is TRASH), the "cutesy princess" Elsa, and the marketing and toys. The moral isn't even good. I'm not a fan of Disney, but this movie...THIS MOVIE...I don't know why everyone thinks it's soooo "good".

1 person found this helpful.

A 4 y/o found this movie slow.

I watched this when it came out, as a 4 y/o I found the movie slow, boring, & I hated the songs. Well not be watching Frozen 2. Also I rewatched the trailer and hated it.