Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Gemini Man

Violent, effects-driven action misfire is sluggish, dull.

Adult Written bylpetlock October 12, 2019

Great action film, innovative design and visuals. Terrific acting all around.

Great action film, innovative design and visuals. Terrific acting all around.

Adult Written bypatricia Smallwood October 9, 2019

I thought it was a Great movie

I didn't hear any language or there were not any thing wrong it was just a good action movie. It actually showed what is really possible and it could be going on right now and we don't have a clue.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byAB7 October 14, 2019

Gemini Man, a combo of John Wick and Terminator with a whole lot of cloning

Gemini Man, an innovative action-thriller starring everyone’s favourite Fresh Prince Will Smith. The film tells the story of a retiring special forces agent targeted by his government who have decided to send clones of himself to take him out. While the story has a few gaping holes in it, it delivers well enough as long as you don’t rely on any logic to get you through, much like a Fast and Furious film. The films contains non-stop violence after the first act.

VIOLENCE: Pretty bloody constant gun violence with not much gore, some blood spurts and some heavy injury detail. Characters are shot, stabbed, blown up, inflamed and beaten with clubs and bones.

SEX: A female character is asked to ‘strip it down’ by the enemy she is spying on to check if she’s wired. She removes her top and you see her bra and panties from a few feet away. When the enemy inspects her his eyes linger over her breasts and she pushes him away.

LANGUAGE: Frequent of use of ‘shit’ and a single use of ‘motherfucker’ in a non-sexual way.

SMOKING, DRUG USAGE: A main character relaxes in his armchair after a gunfight and takes a long smoke ( pot is shown ).

Adult Written byZoe J October 14, 2019
Adult Written byJeffrey Kinnley October 12, 2019

Really Worth A Watch Despite Negative Critic Reviews

This was honestly one of the best films I've seen on a big screen in a while. It reminds me of classic action films. The film was perfectly balanced with all it's scenes; it had funny bits, and it was tense throughout. I have no clue why on earth the film has recieved so many poor reviews from critics. I guess they're used to over the top gore and violence with some of the new action films. Once again, this was a great film, really worth my while.