Kid reviews for George of the Jungle

Live-action take on popular tale is family fun.

Teen, 15 years old Written byWayward Girl October 4, 2012

HORRIBLE - It's just lame!

NOT WORTH IT. This movie can be mildly humorous for little kids, but don't settle for "mildly", people! This movie is crude, has horrible acting, lame plot, has too much sexual innuendo for it's intended audience - which is 5 year olds- and it just is a waste of 2 hours. You love life? Then don't waste your time with this crap since time is what life is made of.

Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

Watch out for that tree!

I like the movie a lot. It is funny. I love the parts when they say watch out for that tree. That is hysterical. Very cool

Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2016
Let me start by saying that this movie is inappropriate for all ages. The sexual innuendo mixed in with the poop jokes with a few swear words thrown in makes this a complete waste of time. I recommend watching Tarzan as an alternative if your children are obsessed over this movie. Parents of young children, stay away!

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

OK at best

I used to love this movie, but as I got older, I found it a bit boring. it is a really fun movie, there is barely any violence, most of the movie is just poop jokes. it is enjoyable though, but I don't think it is as good as the first time I saw it.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2018

Great movie that is fun for families!

Very funny movie that kids will love. Lots of clumsiness like smashing into trees and such. Some very mild inappropriate scenes, but nothing terrible. Some language, such as "pain in the ass" and things like that. But kids will love this hilarious comedy!