Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 64 kid reviews

Sort by:

my thoughts...

It's an entertaining but superficial superhero thriller.
1 person found this helpful.

At least it had Ryan Reynolds...

It was the most OK movie I have ever seen.

Cheesy. Meh.

Honestly i think this is not very good. I mean, its not bad, but i didn't love it, and i love a lot of movies. At the beginning it shows Green Arrow sleeping with someone and later in the movie two people kiss. At one part in the movie a bad guy hurts a lot of people: he slams people into windows, ceilings, and it would be scary for a kid. At the beginning an alien dies and he has a very big bloody wound. I wasn't very entertained in this movie, and i DO like superheroes. At the end it gets super cheesy. ugh....

Kind of Crappy

This movie certainly isn't as bad as some of DC's worst, but it's definitely not as good as its best. It was trying to be epic and everything, and it did okay but it was generally just cheesy. The violence wasn't terrible, and the sexuality was WAY below the Batman vs Superman stuff. The swearing wasn't super bad either. It was kind of funny in some moments, but I really didn't feel anything when I watched this. Definitely just a one-time-watch.

good

this movie was ok. there was quite a lot of violence: a guy been stabbed in the eye with a syringe fist fights and a few sword fights. so yeah its good

A great massage with not as great language. Parents should defiantly tell younger kids what words to repeat and what words they shouldn't. some implied sex as well .

O.K Superhero Movie, is not great but not bad.

Parents need to know that this movie stars superhero, except it does not feel like a superhero movie. The movie is very violent especially the main villain Parallax. The other villain Hector Hammond could also scare kids. Some scary flashbacks. Swearing include "s--t", "a-hole", "son of a bitch", and a middle finger gesture. Good Movie, but not a really good superhero one.

Cult Classic

It’s the best movie of all time it has everything great in a movie watch this if you have a life

DC movie has good action.

Green lantern had a few scary monsters but nothing to scary. It has some scary moments with a scary looking guy. also- has strong language in the first of the movie- 2 g*d d**n, 2 a*s, 3 h*ll, 1 bulls**t, 2 s.o.b, ALL USED IN THE FIRST 20 MINUTES! my rating is PG13- for some language.

forgettable

I can barely remember anything about this movie. it had dull characters but ok special effects