Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 51 kid reviews

Sort by:

Amazing!

It's so good! Implied sex but nothing to explicit. language it's there but rare. Violence not a lot besides car crash. Watch this movie and let your kid if their old enough. Warning: YOU WILL CRY!!!!

1 person found this helpful.

Good for mature kids

This is a great movie for mature kids. There was no sex at all parents! Only one dramatic kissing scene. It is a great movie that makes you cry. Its a very original movie and you should give it a try. The only shame is that i had to buy it. I dont know if you have to buy it in the us tho. (i live in europe)

1 person found this helpful.

Disappointing and some scenes kids that are 13 and under shouldn’t see but it should be fine for a mature 10 and up year old

Not great

The book is heaps better, the movie is ok, but a bit cheesy

A Movie for All!

I think 'If I stay' is a must-watch movie. It really makes you think twice about living and appreciating the people around you. It makes you feel a lot of different feelings.

Very good movie!

If your kid/you are mature than I think ages ten and up are good. Otherwise I say 12 and up. Includes some kissing and one very non specific kissing on a bed scenario however the scenario cuts before anything Inappropriate happens. It had a wonderful message and is based on a wonderful book. I definitely would recomend it.

The ending is complete trash

Hey y'all I think that its a very good staisfying beginning,it has drama,and depth. It even made me cry a couple times but that freaking ending like Jesus she just wakes up and the movie ends. NOOO I wanted to see what happened at the end of the movie. I legit threw a tantrum like I was 5 when the movie just ended like that. It's a waste of time and it's a dissapointment in life.

Wonderful movie

This film must be watched it's amazing ❤