Parent reviews for It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown

It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Child truly disturbed

I am normally so careful to show my 4 year old only gentle media and I thought this would be ok but it totally was not. In my mind it was violent and the kids in this were very mean to each other. The scene where the house is ruined my child started crying and I turned it off right away and he was truly disturbed by it the rest of the day. My child has not had much exposure to media but still this is definitely not for 3 year olds as it states! Why teach children at such a young age that kids are mean to each other??

Peanuts at Its Best!

I know that the Christmas episode is more "classic", but I actually enjoy watching this one more. There are some very funny scenes, such as the department store decked out for Christmas at Eastertime and of course Peppermint Patty trying to teach Marcie how to make Easter eggs. But I love most is how all the various, seemingly unrelated threads all hilariously come together at the end.

Easily enjoyable flick for 3 year old

It's a quick flick (25 mins) for little children. I think parents will enjoy some of the jokes as well. There is nothing inappropriate - language, etc that I can think of and it's definitely not "religious" aside from the mention of Easter. I think children under 3 might not be that captivated by this video.

Disappointed there was no Great Pumpkin? This one's for you.

Linus' belief in the Easter Beagle is sort of a rehashed and even sillier Great Pumpkin, i.e., a lot of pomp and circumstance with no delivery. But then in the end, Snoopy comes through. Some good Peppermint Patty and Marcie silliness make this a seasonal winner.
not rated for age