Parent reviews for Joker

Joker Poster Image

I LIKE IT BUT VIOLENCE 13+ I STILL LOVE IT I FEEL HAPPY, SAD AND, LOVE AND, SO MANY RELATABLE PARTS I LOVE IT

IT IS A MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MOVIE I LIKED IT IS A SAD MOVIE AND MENTAL AWARENESS MOVIE 13+ I LOVED THE MOVIE SOME PARTS WHERE JOKER SMOKES NOT ALL PARTS HAVE SMOKING IT TOUCHED MY HEART IN A WAY THAT I LOVED

3 people found this helpful.

fuck you joaquin phoenix!! 🗿🖕

joker killed my grandma in this movie. joker literally tea-bagged her. this cannot be a real movie, this is an experience like no other, that is clash royale is literally less boring than this. i showed this movie to my girlfriend and she walked out the house and still hasn't come back (i love you lucille). 2/10, joker is pretty funny but he killed my gramma and stole my girlfriend.

2 people found this helpful.

Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare

THIS MOVIE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE LIBERAL MEDIA AND IT S HOLD ON OUR CHILDREN!!!! I FUCKING HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE JOAGUAN PHONK HE POISONED MY DOG AND ATE MY GOT DAMN GRANDMA!!! HE BESTTER ^w^ OR UWU FOR HIS MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!

14+

Sex/nudity 2/10 Drugs/smoking/drinking 4/10 Violence 4/10 Positivity/role model 3.6/10 Swearing 5/10 no racial slurs or sexual slurs Overall movie is really good suggest watching but total deaths 6 on screen and 2 of screen but only 2 of the on screen deaths are noticeable gory and violent. Rating overall 4/5

1 person found this helpful.

I don’t know how to explain it…

I’m a kid. I’ve watched a lot of movies but this one is the best. I cant believe it but it’s so violent. Love the story-seems quick because it is so good.

magnificent acting!

!spoiler! bro this movie it has so good acting i could feel the jokers pain all the time it was so depressing and hurtfull dont watch this movie if you are dealing with any mental problems or had a bad day i am never a movie emotional person but this movie i got so sad bro everyone ignored him everyone hurt him if they didnt he had no one not even his pshycological doctor helped him,he was all alone he was never happy he had the saddest life its impossible to describe how bad it feels to watch it,i recommend only watching it when happy also i did the age rating so high bc i would do 15 years old but teens have high depression rate so u can watch it if you aint depressed at 15 or older this movie has a bit swearing a blood but its not much that its about his life the story his feelings and thats all.

Favourite movie

This movie is a great movie, It isn’t too violent for an R rating, if your kids have seen venom the violence is a little more than that. The language has f*ck sh*t and other language. Brief images of naked women but you can’t tell it’s so brief. Enjoy the movie.

1 person found this helpful.

Some dark aspects, but really shines a light on jokers harsh past

While joker does have dark themes, such as Arthur having thoughts of suicide, or when he kills his mother after she didn't tell him that he was adopted, It really makes people think of The Joker as a human. It shows how after enough people beat you, and laugh at you, you start to beat them back. This movie should be pg-13, but they made it R for fans of Batman who have wanted an R rated film for a while. They added the f word a few times, and some up close violence to achieve this. if your child is a die hard batman fan and has been begging you to watch this it should be fine.

Disappointed and utterly horrified

I am literally in shock right now. It’s a bloody movie that literally shows The Joker stabbing a guy in the eye and then slamming his head against the wall and before that he suffocated his mother to death. There is so much blood in this movie and so much violence in this movie but it’s really boring until the end when all of a sudden all of the killing and blood is everywhere and it’s horrifying. I would not watch this again nor would I ever let a kid under 18 watch it. I have seen the Batman movies and this went way overboard. I’m sick to my stomach and I wasn’t even this horrified watching Friday the 13th. I hated it.