Kid reviews for Justin Bieber: Rise to Fame

Baby, even die-hard Beliebers will find this docu lame.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byMordecai_and_rigby July 10, 2013
Teen, 15 years old Written byDogcat October 10, 2020

thealefamily25?

My kids love Justin Bieber. My daughter Kim, 10 and son Jay, 9, could listen to him all day? He is a rockin’ role model?! He is not! He is trash! He has a new song out with Chance the Rapper called “Holy” and I kinda like it because it is sort of like it because it is like a Cristian song while still being pop. I can’t stand Justin Bieber or his music!
#Justin Bieber rise to Infame!

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 September 28, 2020

Justin Beaver: Rise to Infame

Thank you CSM for rating this 1 out of 5 stars! How many times did CSM gave Justin Beaver 7? We have 23 7 year olds! Ack, 7 year olds are too young for listening his lyrics. The singer that I hated the most is Justin Beaver! Justin Beaver is a worst role model and all of his songs are horrible especially Baby. That's right, he has a girly voice as a kid! his fanbase is a bunch of braindeaded girls who have no taste in music! Also, thanks for wearing tattoos but we do not go to heaven with tattoos because it's a sin to cut our bodies and amp; turning their skin cells into different colors. I'll never wear tattoos because it's permanent, painful, and I'm a Christian and Catholic. He's just becomes Satan's new kid. In Billie Eyelash's song "Bad Guy", that's right, both Justin and Billie are bad guys, rude to their fans, and Billie having crush on Justin! Nobody will crush on him! Her singing voice is just weak but sounded like a bit of angel and her fanbase is a bunch of emo girls who have taste in poor made songs. If you say "Billie's our queen", you can't say it anymore. Billie isn't Christian but she's neutral. Her song "All the good girls go to h*ll", No, all the good girls shouldn't go to under heaven! These good people are Christians! Good girls/religious go to heaven and bad/evil girls/unreligious go to underground. I disagree with her. Her song "wish you were gay", no people allowed to get a same sex couple. She horribly cussed and she was so dirty minded. She swear a lot! She hides her oversexulized body with baggy clothes but she's 18 and too young for in a woman's body. Her songs are depressing and she has her depressed mind. She is one of the youngest famous artist but she is a rude role model because of her lyrics and gets kicked out. I despised her but I am not trying hate on her as a child; her childhood is just better and in present years, i despised her. Sorry for Billie Eilish mentions but I rant on her and she's a fan of Justin Beaver or Beleaver. I'm okay with reviewers say in page with different mentions. Justin Beaver is a total jerk, spits at his fans, and rubbed his trophies on hater's face. He's a thin headed man and he just looks like Tim from BrainPop. Don't listen to any his songs especially rude singers. I'm going to erase him for life!

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2018

Boring and stupid.

The whole thing is just one lame advertisement for justin bieber. This docu is a complete waste of time.