Kid reviews for Kiara the Brave

Kiara the Brave Poster Image

Lol

This review says This is a ripoff of Pinocchio! This is garbage, do not watch. Just read the book and watch the Disney movie, they are much better than this cheap copy, lol. Never watched this!

I agree with Lebron12James3 and SussyBaka87

Pinocchio ripoff

This is a ripoff of Pinocchio!

I agree with Lebron12James3. This is garbage and offensive, do not watch. Just read the book and watch the Disney movie, which is way better than this low budget movie.

Better than the stoopid brave, what a rip-off

This is a cinematic masterpiece , if you have not watched it your missing out. WATCH NOW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Ripoff!

This is a ripoff! It copies the name of Simba's daughter from The Lion King 2! Stop ripping off things!

Kiara the Not-So Brave

This is a horrible Indian rip-off of Pixar's Brave! Don't watch this! I bet Indian viewers are not impressed by this!

This movie is terrible and I love it

This movie is a comedic goldmine. Everything about it is just inherently funny. I was bursting out laughing at every other line. Everything about it is terrible. The story is confusing and has almost nothing to do with Kiara, despite her name being in the title of the movie. The animation is ungodly terrible and makes every action look silly. Half of the voice actors don't even sound like they care and the other half are trying their best. The characters are one note and sometimes zero note depending on the characters. The dialogue makes it so everyone specifies what they mean after saying something that might come off as too vague for the 2 year olds to understand. The music is often inappropriate for the scene. As if the people directing the score and the people directing the movie weren't speaking to each other. There is not a single thing about this movie that works. But I can forgive that when I'm laughing so hard. I watched this and Brave back-to-back and this movie is also more enjoyable than Brave, despite technically being worse. Mostly because Brave is unfunny, boring, and frustrating garbage. Highly recommend Kiara the Brave when you want something terrible to laugh at.

Terrible.

Confusing for anyone (and I'm 11!) and bad graphics. I don't know where to start. I watched this movie since I suggested "Brave" for a school movie. Nope they showed this. TERRIBLE AND DISGUSTING. Don't even give it a chance.

Disgrace.

This film overall is a disgrace to animation, classifying it as a film at all would be insulting to films everywhere. It has poor graphics and is very confusing.

Wish I Could Give It 0 stars!

I truly wish i could give it 0 stars. I mean the animation,just awful. A video game has better graphics. And has a very confusing plot. Half of the time you don't know what's going on and the second half you your falling asleep. And has nothing to do with Brave(and Brave is of course much better). Do not watch this movie,only fun if you like to make fun of corny movies like this one.