Parent reviews for LIKE

LIKE Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Should be required before kids are allowed onto SM

Movie helps kids get perspective before they start to engage in the Social Media jungle

Everybody needs to see this!

‘Like’ is an incredible and thought provoking documentary on a very important topic. It captures many voices and should be seen by everyone. Well done to those involved in producing such a crucial piece of work.

The best thing to show your teens and tweens about social media!

Like is great because the balanced message is presents related to social media is relatable for both teens and adults. Teens like the balanced picture, that they are not being told to 'dont do social media!'' but here are the facts, now some informed choices'... Adults like the collection of expert views and the informative nature of the program. Well put together with great adult and teen talking heads, Like is engaging and interesting from the opening credits to the fantastic closing poem! Any school running parent or student ed programs on social media will miss out if Like is not part of that program.

Great for kids and parents

I brought my teenage daughters and LIKE opened up great conversations about screen time and things to be aware of as we all use it. It was interesting and informative for all ages. Definitely recommend

Great documentary highlighting social medias new place in our lives.

I think it did a really great job in highlighting how social media, especially apps like instagram, can foster serious body image issues by presenting a warped view of what is normal.

Much Needed

I have been waiting and looking and hoping for a movie like this for TOO long. Screenagers almost made the cut but this really does it in for teaching kids about social media. There is no curriculum, no digital media teachers at our school, and really not a lot of ways to say what is said in this film. I recommend every child in the digital should see this.