Kid reviews for Little Shop of Horrors

Little Shop of Horrors Poster Image

Skip the dentist clips for kids.

A very frightening dentist, but it lends to the hate you’re supposed to feel for him. I feel like they could have gotten the point across with less gore and violence, but I love the story! It’s a fun sci-fi/twilight zone sort of thing.

Good movie for 9 year olds and over

A good movie to watch as a family with an interesting plot. Families should keep in mind there is some cussing and some romantic scenes.

Not even the real story

It didn’t even have the story how it was in the original everyone gets eaten by the plant but in this it’s just the dentist it also has violence, drugs and smoking and to much swearing.

Great movie

Some people may say it is creepy. I say campy and dark and humourous . I Love dark humour so if you love dark humour this is right up your alley. It is a musical starring Rick moranis (Ghostbusters 2, honey I shrunk the kids ) and Ellen greene (glory! Glory!) With a special appearance from Steve martin. Personally I feel like little kids may be scared of the dentist and the masochist might.fly over their heads. Overall , a great musical, with a great cast, some swearing, some creepiness and a LOT of FUN! Reasons for my tags. Too much violence - the dentist treats his patients like toys and is very violent to them. Dentist treats Audrey badly in a domestic abuse type relationship. Audrey 2 (the plant) eats humans so Seymour has to kill people. Too much swearing - Audrey 2 (the plant) swears Too much drinking/drugs/smoking- dentist abuses nitrous oxide (laughing gas)

My first horror movie and favorite musical.... Not for the faint of heart however

My first horror movie it is not for the faint of heart however I warn people bout the plant and the dentist I know the songs and saw the stage show seen this 10 million times director's cut 2 times should not give you too many sleepless nights Orin is a little bit creepy and the plant dose eat people

I like it!

I did cry the first time, but that's because I'm a wimp. The storyline is alright, but the music CHEFS KISS. I LOVE IT. I

I’ve watched it 38 times

This is my all time favorite movie. There is noting too bad, it’s just a campy ‘horror’ movie from the 80s. The worst you see is a small trail of blood, chopped up limbs (not bloody and clearly fake) being thrown into the plant, a weird dentist kink from Bill Murray, Orin suffocate to death by laughing gas, a shadow of Seymour chopping a body and Audrey 2 swallow a man whole. The swearing is kept to a minimum with a few ‘shit’s and ‘ass’s thrown in here and there. You also see an abusive relationship but just the shadow of Audrey being slapped. As a 13 year old, this movie is great for mature 10 year olds and up!

LITTLE SHOP LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS BOP SHE BOP

its the best movie ever kids are fine watching this, I saw it first when i was 8 so its fine.

Great film

I watched the film and really liked it there is some bad langue and violence but I strongly recommend it.