Kid reviews for Minari

Minari Poster Image

pretty good. kid friendly

in what world is this not better than nomadland?

Minari

I thought this was a good movie. It’s about this Korean family that moves to Arkansas to find their American dream home. I thought some of the cinematography was good. And I recommend this movie.

Amazing

This movie is a great movie. - The grandma. This character is what keeps the movie interesting. Without the grandma, we cannot see the character development between David and her. Also, her personalities are also interesting. She's not the typical grandma. She swears, play cards, can't cook and drink mountain dew. - The cinematography. The cinematography is really nice. Its bright and colorful and good to look at. I was shocked that this wasn't nominated for best cinematography. -Comedy. The movie has a sad tone. However, its not always sad for the entire movie. There are some comedic things that happened in the movie that can lighten you up. If the movie is boring, the comedy will help to make the movie interesting - Depiction of life. This is a great way of depicting life because moving to another place is tough. Its hard to find a job and to take care a family at the same time. In the movie, Jacob and Monica both have different goals for their kids. This make it harder for them but makes the movie interesting. The movie is Korean but there will be English Subtitles. There are no inappropriate parts.

A really sad but amazing film

This movie was a masterpiece. It had incredible acting and a good plot. I will admit though, that it's not for younger kids. There was some language in the movie, along with some really intense arguments between the parents. There's a big house fire, and the 5 year old boy has some heart problems. Oh, and the dad smokes A LOT of cigarettes. Overall though, this movie was great. It carried a very important message about the importance of family and had some great family role models. It was simply phenomenal in every way. What a perfect film.

AMAZING

This movie was absolutely the best. It is in Korean all the way through but, there are subtitles. This means that you have to follow along well because they come and go. GREAT story board; shows the story of a Korean families American dream. The director is the little boy and even in COVID, they produced it the best, becoming on of my favorites. You can access this movie by going to A24.com, signing in/signing up, and buying it to watch. I REALLY SUGGEST THIS!! The reason why I would say 11 and up is because the grandma says things like "bastard." The grandma also drinks some urine but, not visible.