Kid reviews for Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Cruise's sixth M:I action adventure is most intense one yet.

Teen, 15 years old Written byrishi123 July 22, 2018
Teen, 17 years old Written byMatmat123 July 15, 2018

The best one yet!

The movie was really cool and in my opinion, it was the best of all! But their could be too much swearing and violence for your younger kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySamantharootgroves June 27, 2021
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2021

ONE OF THE BEST MISSION IMPOSSIBLE MOVIES EVER!

This movie amazed me. Over the top. The unexpected. Loved it. Nothing inappropriate except an unexpected kiss occurs, etc. There is also lots of swearing and violence. But nothing that bad. Overall this movie was AMAZING!

Teen, 13 years old Written byDragonx June 5, 2021

Amazing Movie

This movie is great, and like common sense said it is also the most intense one as well. The action scenes are flawless, great story line and acting. This movie also has many role models such as Ethan Hunt who is always putting his life on the line to protect others.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMist12345 June 4, 2021

Really GOOD movie

Honestly, this movie is super good! It cusses a little and doesn't say any bad jokes. There are some make out parts and some screaming in the end. The movie is pretty graphic in the end, like burning helicopter fuel squirts on a guys face and a chunk of his face falls off. This movie is REALLY GOOD although its not for younger viewers. It depends on how mature ur kid is. 12 and up is a good rating. there is some drinking and smoking and other stuff.

Teen, 14 years old Written byl0veurv1be May 30, 2021

eh..

well its very violent and my 10 year old had to close her eyes i felt bad for her because she was my sister, me I also got a little frightened from the gagging, trying to kill, and hanging them on a chair for a bomb. now im not going to spoil, but its really violent

Teen, 13 years old Written byAbhi1212 May 18, 2021
Teen, 15 years old Written byMozartPizza April 12, 2021

One of the best action movies of all time

Beautiful action set pieces, grounded action, great villains, tension, emotional value, huge stakes, and a plot you actually have to pay attention to to understand. It’s everything you would ever want in a mission impossible movie. Easily best action movie since Mad Max Fury Road, one of my all time favorites.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Review Guy February 16, 2021

Awesome over-the-top stunts dominate the most intense, but best M:I yet.

Mission: Impossible - Fallout is amazing! It has some of the best stunts I have ever seen in a movie and a really entertaining and colorful story. However, while many older tweens of the series may be eager to see it, this is definitely the most intense one yet, and certainly isn’t for tweens.
Educational Value: 0/5. Intended to entertain rather than to educate.
Positive Messages: 2/5. There’s some messages about teamwork, friendship and courage, but this movie is all about the action.
Positive Role Models: 3/5. Ethan Hunt is still courageous and determined to do good, and doesn’t hurt anyone unless he has to. His teammates seem more useful and helpful in this one than in the previous one and highlight friendship and teamwork more. There are also a few strong female leads who kick some serious butt.
Violence: 4/5. This film is definitely the most intense one yet. There’s lots of hand-to-hand combat, but not as many guns or weapons than in the previous films. A cop gets shot and gets a somewhat bloody wound. There’s also wild and over-the-top stunts, but none are ever too scary. A character’s face gets burned in the final fight, which may gross out younger kids. (Spoiler Alert: A key character dies non-gorily.) (Spoiler Alert: The villain is stabbed in the head with a hook, but it happens fast.)
Sex: 1/5. One unexpected kiss. Drunk men make suggestive comments about other men who are stuck in a bathroom stall.
Language: 3/5. There’s one use of “f**king”, as well as infrequent uses of “s**t”, “a**”, “b**ch”, “b***ard”, “hell” and “damn”.
Consumerism: 1/5. BMW.
Drinking, Drugs & Smoking: 1/5. A somewhat long scene takes place in a bar. Drunk men say suggestive comments to other men stuck in a bathroom stall.
Overall, Mission: Impossible - Fallout is a great and action-packed addition to the M:I franchise. Many fans will love it, and parents should definitely let them if their child is 13 or older.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypobblestone February 13, 2021

literally my favorite movie ever

this movie is absolutely stunning, from the sets, to the score, to the stunts, to the characters everything is just perfect. i love how they expanded on problems that surfaced in the prior movie, while introducing a new villain. some parts can be pretty dark/gory, so if you have younger kids maybe cover their eyes. also they say f*ck once so fair warning. other than that there is no reason not to watch this (make sure to watch rogue nation first so you can understand what is happening). the mission impossible movies just keep getting better and this is no acception. also benji wears a fresh pink shirt and suspenders so thats a win.

Teen, 15 years old Written byInsert_user_nam... January 11, 2021

Best mission impossible

Definitely the best mission impossible 10/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byiliketirtles101 December 9, 2020

ITS LIT

Yo, it is great yall its awsome. And there is no wierd things going on soooooo great for kids too ig. Though there's a lot of fighting and violent. But its good. Mature little kids could watch it.
Kid, 8 years old November 15, 2020

very good movie my favourite movie in fact .

Best Mission impossible but there is some swearing lots of blood and car crashes and bike riding and the end seen is epic .

Teen, 14 years old Written byGryffindorLordo... November 14, 2020

Suspenseful Spy-Thriller - Not for Younger Kids

This is arguably one of the best Mission Impossible movies - the acting is superb and it was a very satisfying “ending” to at least this section of the series.

Expect language, including s***, b***h, h*ll, multiple abuses of the Lord’s name, and one use of f-ing. Obviously the last mentioned word is the most appalling and it was extremely clear so I would encourage parents to consider previewing it so as to know where to mute. :-)

As far as suggestive content goes it was actually pretty tame, except for one innuendo - (bathroom scene. If you’ve seen it you know where it is, if not, just hit the fast forward button and all shall be well.) :-)

Violence was obviously present, with all the guns, car chases and tense moments you’d expect in a MI movie.

Extremely good movie but definitely meant for an older audience.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAliveHuman136 November 1, 2020

Starring "Tom Cruise" as "Ethan Hunt"

Best, most well-made and most intense mission yet. The violence is ramped up and so is the language (with one screamed f-bomb).
By the way Superman...

Teen, 13 years old Written byCoolkid590 October 18, 2020

Good movie

I think it was a great movie just a little much more littler kids like the knife knife scene where he stabbed him in the throat

Kid, 12 years old October 10, 2020

Great Movie

Its a good movie that you should watch. There is some bodies and violence but there is very little blood.
Teen, 17 years old Written byEthan R. October 1, 2020

It may be the best mission impossible yet

The mission impossible movies are great, and are the best spy and action movies, that includes Fallout.

Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2020

Mission: Impossible, Fallout

M:I Fallout is a really good movie but I think that kids under 8 would be frightened because:
~ the bathroom scene is very graphic and intense.
~ a person is almost hanged.
~ there are lots of intense stunts.
~ one of the main antagonists face is molten by hot fuel.
~ there is lots of shooting.
~ there is a little swearing.