Kid reviews for Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Cruise's sixth M:I action adventure is most intense one yet.

Teen, 15 years old Written byrishi123 July 22, 2018
Teen, 17 years old Written byMatmat123 July 15, 2018

The best one yet!

The movie was really cool and in my opinion, it was the best of all! But their could be too much swearing and violence for your younger kids.

Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2020

Mission: Impossible, Fallout

M:I Fallout is a really good movie but I think that kids under 8 would be frightened because:
~ the bathroom scene is very graphic and intense.
~ a person is almost hanged.
~ there are lots of intense stunts.
~ one of the main antagonists face is molten by hot fuel.
~ there is lots of shooting.
~ there is a little swearing.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycactuskid June 15, 2020

It was a good movie

Amazing movie specially the intense areas and a generally good movie
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2020

good movie

this movie is sooo good best of mi but kinda dark foe mi but my parents dont care for violence

Teen, 14 years old Written byethan97 May 20, 2020

just watch this movie

watch it

Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2020

Great!

I just watched this movie, it was awesome, action-packed fun!
Violence: Some blood, no gore, but lots of guns, and very intense
Language: One use of "f--k", and uses of s--t, bitch, etc
All you need to worry about.

Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2020

TOM CRUISE

GREAT MOVIE! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW MISSION IMPOSSIBLE TO COME OUT!

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2020

BEST MISSION IMPOSSIBLE MOVIE YET GREAT STUNTS FROM TOM CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a great movie it includes violence, language, consumerism, and some kissing.

Violence
There is stabbing, gun shooting, helicopters explode, people have bloody injuries. Very violent.

One of use of f**king, s**t, pr**k, son of a b**ch, a*s and many other swear words are used. The most swearing in a Mission Impossible movie ever.

Sex/kissing
A few kisses and embraces with Ilsa and Ethan.

Ships, planes, helicopters, guns.

But over all a great spy movie to watch!

Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2020

A great exiting action adventure movie

This movie is a very exiting high pace action adventure movie. A lot of the violence is destruction. However there is quite a bit of shooting and melee combat. There is one F word but overall there's not a heck lot of swearing. This movie will keep you on the edge of your seat watching Tom Cruise jump from building to building. There is no sex. However some kissing but not terrible.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustSomeDood January 2, 2020

The favourite movie

The best movie I’ve ever seen

Kid, 9 years old November 17, 2019

IT IS AWSOME

It is the best action movie I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byNintendoMan1 October 1, 2019

Mission Impossible Fallout is an amazing movie!

This chapter of the Mission Impossible franchise was amazing! This chapter of the M:I series is probably the best one in the franchise. Tom Cruise's stunts are absolutely spectacular, and the whole story line is just all around entertaining! WARNING for parents who have children 11 and under I would not suggest you let your kid watch this movie because of the fact that it has a great deal of swearing in it and a fair bit of violence. Overall this truly is an entertaining, fun, interesting, and cool movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCinema Time - R... May 17, 2019

Fallout is the best Installment into the amazing Mission Impossible Franchise!

I adore this film! One of the best action films I have ever seen (As much as I love The Matrix I think Fallout is even better!) This is a masterpiece and a must - see! What I love about the M:I Franchise is that the action is there but it is never really too intense. I just really love this movie and easily gets a 10/10!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTC Chua April 26, 2019

The best M-I movie yet

Its well acted, heavy on violence and has yet another good storyline. Tom Cruise's stunts are absolutely amazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byD123x January 16, 2019

Amazing!

This has to be one of the best action movies ever made!

Awesome story and characters, and a beautiful cinematic style.
It has good messages about the importance of human life and rather complex character development for a high-stakes action movie.
And it's nice to see how much the characters support and trust each other.

Spoiler Warning!!

Although I don't know what Common Sense is talking about with the bathroom scene "potentially coming across as gay-bashing". They make it obvious that the guy they are fighting is an enemy-spy/nuclear weapon dealer.

I found the most intense scene to be when the main villain is choking a good character with a rope [he survives]. It's unclear whether or not he's trying to kill him though.
There is also an emotional scene where a character who just started to be more likeable is shot.
The film is probably not the best place to start if you or your kid is not used to moderately violent (but not necessarily very gory) films.

But all in all the film was a standout movie of 2018 and is a must-see for any kid and adult alike whose into fast-paced and well-made action!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySuperMK January 6, 2019

The best mission impossible ever!

Packed with a lot of action, this movie does not disappoint. Lots of great stunts and acting, another great performance by Tom Cruise

Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2019

The Last Mission

Awesome Tom Cruise movie contains violence. The best mission impossible movie. One of Tom Cruise’s best performances yet. AWESOME MOVIE!!! Character Strengths

Teen, 16 years old Written byghtehrani December 13, 2018

Good, but not the best.

Intense! But in my personal opinion Ghost Protocol is still the best.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDanbail613 December 5, 2018

The sixth installment in the M:I series is decent; but not as good as the first, despite what others say.

I'll start on telling you guys about the quality. Parts of this movie were great, and it started out excellent. Some parts were just alright. The stunts, like the skydiving scene were fantastic. The villain was pretty good, not talking about Solomon Lane, who was ok, but I'm talking about.. spoiler alert: August Walker (played by Henry Cavill, from Man of Steel). I kind of wish they would've cast him in more Mission: Impossible movies, same with Alec Baldwin. Now, the content reviews starts:
Positive Messages: Yes. Ethan Hunt (played by Tom Cruise)'s wife shows her gratitude for him. There are some role models. Violence: Frequent... Some of which is pretty intense. There are plenty of gunfights, one scene in the bathroom occurs where a man is killed, and there's lots of blood shown on the floor, the man isn't shown bleeding, but there's blood on the bathroom floor. One scene occurs where Ethan Hunt and August Walker punch each other on a cliff, and Walker's swollen side of his face looks a little bit like one of Davy Jones's crew members, from Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 and 3, although not as graphic. Ethan has blood on his face. Spoiler alert: At the end, Ethan is in the hospital. Sex: Not a lot. Language: A fair amount. Plenty uses of the "s" word and "S.O.B", and one use of the PR word that ends with K. One f-bomb used by Cavill's character. Drinking or Drugs: Not an issue. This movie can be slow at times but a few fight scenes are pretty good. It isn't the best in the series, but good.