Parent reviews for My Adventures with Santa

My Adventures with Santa Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL

BLOOD! SEXUAL CONENT! HOW IS THIS FOR KIDS?!

This is one of the best Christmas movies!!!

This Christmas movie is absolutely fantastic! Barbara Eden was awesome as Mrs. Claus, Denise Richards and Patrick Muldoon are pros! All of the actors and actresses did a great job! But my favorite character is La Befana (the Elf Queen) played by Jamie Lunar. This movie has a similar feel of my all time favorite Christmas movie "ELF". The cinematography is outstanding, the visual effects are excellent, the resolution and color are absolutely stunning! The music score is really something special, just delightful music throughout the film, from majestic glorious magical orchestral pieces, to intimate beautiful emotional passages that will pull at your heart strings, to traditional Christmas songs like "Jolly Old St Nicholas", "Toy Land", "Deck The Halls", "We Wish You A Merry Christmas", "Trepak Russian Dance", and "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" this movie has everything you want for Christmas! It's a fun, thrilling, magical Christmas adventure! And believe me I'm not the only one who loves this movie, my 3 kids absolutely LOVE this film! I recommended this movie to all of my relatives and neighbors who all LOVE this film as well. This work of art in filmmaking is literally a new classic. We will be watching this over and over every December!

Absolutely lame