Parent reviews for No One Gets Out Alive

No One Gets Out Alive Poster Image

NO sex, YES violence. I think the other reviewers were watching the wrong movie. There's not even mentions of sex and drugs.

despite what other reviewers have said, there is NO sex, only brief mentions of drinking alcohol and smoking, there IS lots of gore, violence and supernatural themes. The movie's done really well. It's quite creepy with some very bloody and realistic violence. If you're not good with gore then don't watch this movie. I wouldn't say there's too much violence (if you're a horror fan) but if it's a movie you're gonna watch with the kids after dinner? Then yeah, it's pretty violent.

1 person found this helpful.

Good, creepy horror movie with good monster design and suspense

I like how the characters backstory (being an illegal immigrant leaving her in a bad situation with few options) added to the horror of the film. In a horror film with lazier writing, characters just make inexplicably bad choices which lead to their fate/situation. However, the reasons the main character has to stay in the house which obviously gives her bad vibes are reasonable, plot related and do not feel contrived. There is a decent amount of gore. The violence is perpetrated mainly against women; women are held captive, hit and killed > although the two men who are killing the women get their due at the end. I really enjoyed the ending and the monster design. I was really happy the movie did not include sexual assault although some of the men's actions have creepy undertones.