Kid reviews for Open Season

Open Season Poster Image

A little potty humor never hurt anybody!

I’d recommend it. It’s not every day you see computer-generated characters trampling computer-generated grass as they walk through it.

Beara good kinda

Good but crude some positive messages

Not appropiate for ages 2 and up

Unlike Tarzan 2, This film is not appropiate for ages 2-6 at all, there is lots of profanity (like "Get off my tree you F***ing squirrel, and there is the word ass in the film, but it's hard to see), Overall, This film is not appropiate for ages 2-6 at all due to all of the bad language

Actually pretty good

This movie is watchable. But it has it's bits of badness,but overall,this movie is worth watching. Letter grade:B-

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE?! An unBEARable JOKE? (See what I did there? A bear)

This movie has everything: the word C**P, fart jokes, peeing jokes, poop jokes, horrible voice acting, animation, story, characters, everything. Pretty much this movie sucked. The only interesting part was the psychotic huntsman who has a gun and likes to go PEW PEW and tries to kill our not-so-beloved heroes. For once, I was on the antaganist's side. This is an awful example to younger viewers. Oh, DEER. See what I did there? Because one of the main characters is a DEER? Or DOE you not know what I'm talking about? ;)

Literally, The Only inappropriate part is guns

This movie is kinda funny and I think it is a good family movie to watch. The only part that you want to know is that Shaw uses a gun to try to hunt the animals. Other than that, I recommend you watch it.

MUST READ 2016

Personally I think it has a good story line and that little kids will laugh at the content. the only bit I may find a bit worrying is that they are being hunted and that when I was little it made me a bit afraid. It it OK though in my opinion as it ticked a lot of boxes but is was sad as the bear was separated from his mother and got PUT TO SLEEP. Be careful with your child as you would do with another p.g ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW BY YBCO124

Kinda boring...

It was sooo boring! Also, one use of the C word. I'm glad other users caught that. Here's the scene. Boog is sitting on some sort of hay-like thing, and Elliot is trying to convince him to poop. Then he says, "Come on, start c-r-a-p-p-i-n-'.". After that, I changed it to The Spongebob Movie. Watch that movie instead.

Open Season

Generic but has a good message. Some of the ways the animals are treated by the hunters might be disturbing to young kids but it's harmless enough!

This was hilarious. Although it has some rude humour, it was still funny. Martin Lawrence was good, Ashton Kutcher was hilarious, Debra Messing was fine and Gary Sinise was great. A great time.