Kid reviews for Outside the Wire

Outside the Wire Poster Image

Outside the Wire-Honest Review

First of all, this movie is very violent and graphic, if you let your kids or you play call of duty, this might be okay for them to watch. Of course it has real people not video game characters so it will be more graphic. Another thing is it has the f word through out the whole movie. If you don't mind letting your children hearing that word you should let them watch it. it has no nudity, or sexual content, but all in all its a good movie. it teaches people about redeeming themselves.

Really Good Netflix film and great way to start 2021 in the film industry

This is a good film with a very interesting plot, its really cool and I would recommend it to anyone 13 and up. Its super violent and bloody and swear words every 5 seconds, but I think teenagers can handle it.

Good but violent

Good Action Thriller Good for Teens and Up

I was really anticipating this movie, and I liked it, just not what I was hoping for. It has good action scenes, but some parts were so cliche and the movie got worse as it went on. Some plot points were pointless and didn't need to be in the film. It does have some entertaining parts though. On Letterboxd I gave it a 3.5 but since Common Sense doesn't do halfs, I'm giving it a 3. The violence isn't that bad. It's violent, and strong, but not 16+ strong. There's some blood, but not as much as other movies. I'd say that if you let your child play Call of Duty or first person shooters like that, then this is suitable for violence. There is strong language like the f word and more, but other movies say that and kids at school say strong language a lot anyway. There are good role models like Thomas. I'd say 13+ because of violence and language.