Parent reviews for Penguins of Madagascar: All-Nighter Before Xmas

Penguins of Madagascar: All-Nighter Before Xmas Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Masterpiece

The Madagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper is the long-awaited conclusion to the Spider-Man trilogy, and I'm so happy to say that it exceeds expectations and may be the best Marvel movie to date. You have to watch this movie, it made people in the theater shout and cheer, which isn't common. Plot: Spider-Man(AKA Private) uses Doctor Strange to attempt to clear his name from the world. However, this goes wrong and villain's from other Spider-Man movies enter our universe. Now, Private must send them back. This is the beginning of the multiverse. Age Review: The only scary part about this movie is Green Goblin. The actor is VERY good at this role, which can scare a younger audience. Besides this, there isn't too much violence within this film. Of course, there is some mild language and innuendo but it is mainly used for humor. This may sound wild, but you might have to explain the older Spider-Man movies (2000's Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man) to your kids in order for them to understand the context of these characters. I have got to say that this movie blew me out of the water. WATCH IT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SPOILED.