Parent reviews for Phone Booth

Phone Booth Poster Image

It's better than SOME of the movies out there

The movie is only a little better than ok. semi good.

This movie does have a good message. This film is more placed in the suspense genre, rather that the action genre. The audience should listen closely on the dialog in order to understand elements of the movie. Some young children could be capable of handling the "mature" material.

the crude

16 and up.

phone booth is a great thriller movie but parents you need to know that phone booth has intense peril violence, characters used a lot of strong language and colin farrell smokes in some scenes although there are no sex scenes in the movie but colin farrell used the f-word about him having in affair with a other women.

this is a good movie but phone booth isn't for young kids at all because of the violence and the strong language and they also use the f-word as a sexual talk.

Great movie

I've watched it twice in the past three days, and I can't get over how utterly fantastic the acting is. Because of the violence, language, sexuality, etc., this is NOT for kids.

An ugly movie about ugly minds and what they're capable of

not rated for age

Good Stunt

Joel Schumacher makes a good yarn out of this one set piece. The way he uses split screen techniques really pumps up the suspense. And Colin Farrel is gripping as a not so perfect man. In this day and age of box office obsession, its good to see some experimental stuff at the megaplex.
not rated for age

Adult suspense

I was only disappointed with the excessive language in this movie. The plot was inventive and the moral choices presented were issues Hollywood tries to gloss over for the most part. Faithfulness to your mate is the real issue in this one and for that I commend the effort.