Kid reviews for Phone Booth

This movie doesn't make sense on any level.

Wondering if Phone Booth is OK for your kids?

Parents: Set preferences and get age-appropriate recommendations.

Join Plus now

Teen, 13 years old Written bybora2004 August 8, 2017

Teen, 17 years old Written bygoldenlion666 August 25, 2012

phone booth

average movie has lots of language and innuendo. not for people ages 15 and up

Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 March 20, 2012

Pervasive Language and Some Violent Images

Yeah that's right! I loved it!! There have been a lot of bad reviews about this movie, but I think it's a blast even thoughyou are in a confined space for 4/5ths of the movie. Pretty much lots and lots of F-word usage. Almost every sentence. It's extremely pervasive. There are also some very brief violent images that get points for the R rating. (Slit wrist; dead body)

Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Very entertaining

This movie, while not being amazing, is quite good. If you just want to watch a quick this is the movie for you, because it is very short.
It is very suspenseful and exciting.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStripedTiger August 10, 2010
"Phone Booth" is a extremely fine example of Schumacher's creative film-making. This movie has been heavily criticized, but on the same level, heavily misconceived. The film focuses on Colin Farell plays Stu Shepard, a false big-shot publicist who is also cheating on his wife. One day, Stu recieves a phone call from a sniper who forces him to admit his wrongdoings, and if Stu doesn't cooperate, the sniper will shoot him. This movie is based on loose morals, about how it's hard to come clean with honesty when you know you've done something wrong, regardless of how selfish your character may be. The sniper's main goal is to help Stu get through his sins by threatening him with death, as he knows Stu's selfish attitude would not cooraperate with much less severe circumstances. The only thing to watch out with in this movie is the language, as almost every cuss word is used throughout the entire length of the film. This is mostly applied by Farrell's character, but remember, his character is a selfish, city man, so I believe the language isn't really such a big deal due to the fact that it allows Farrell to portray his character properly.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBeyondBD October 20, 2009

A very interesting movie.

I thought this was a great movie! It does make sense, don't listen to common sense. I'm a bit worried about the smex and language. There's also a bit o violence.

Teen, 17 years old Written bytluap2 April 9, 2008

Good Suspence thriller

As a suspence fan this movie is awsome. This movie is so cool with alot of action too. No bad moments
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe wise one April 9, 2008

An overall okay movie

Stu Shepherp a publicist is man who thinks he is on top although he doesn't who watching and finding his terrible secrets that he is hiding. He steps into a phone booth not make a call back home, but to call a Pamela McFadden a woman that he is having an affair. The phone rings right after he hangs up he is expecting it to be Pam but it is a madman physco who has stalking Stu for quite some. He tells Stu if he hangs up he will kill him. A angry pimp comes to booth to make Stu get off the phone so that his hookers can you use it. When Stu refuses he brings out a baseball bat breaks the window an almost drags out Stu. The rest of movie is overall good thriller filled with a lot of suspense. There is some violence- when the pimp is shot we see a little bit of blood on his back. Not much sexual content although references to it. There is a lot of dirty language. About 100 F words or more and other bad words such S--t and other words. I saw this movie when I was 13 but parents, before taking your kid to see this I suggest you watch it first, becuase there is a lot of cursing. But in the end it has a good message- honesty is the key to any relationship.