Kid reviews for Reservoir Dogs

Reservoir Dogs Poster Image

The language is worse than the violence

Although this film is both violent and profane, the violence isn't as frequent as the constant strong profanity, in fact this is one of Tarantino's more mild movies. Tons of blood.

A great and entertaining watch

This film is truly a great film and really shows Tarantinos talent as a director, very violent themes but effects are outdated so it's not realistic. The maturity comes in the themes and the torture scene, not because of it being realistic.

Violent but entertaining

Kids can’t watch just for the swearing alone

Sharp, polished "heist film" is Tarantino's best

really great tarantino movie but not for kids under 15

soo like i said is one of the best movies i ever seen but there is a full scene talking about sex about the song like a virgin from maddona and theres a lot of violence and swearing

Reservoir dogs

I thought this was a good movie. It was written and directed by Quentin Tarantino so that’s why. His movies are very creative and I like the violence in his movies. I recommend this movie.

amazing amazing amazing

quentin tarantino has made many great movies such as pulp fiction and django unchained. this is my 2nd fav movie ever and its ok for kids if they play games like gta and call of duty. swearing isnt that bad, smoking occurs and theres a fair bit of blood, but its a top movie.

8/10

Amazing Film

Amazing film that contains moderate violence. 14 year olds would be fine watching this film.

Tarantino is the best

This movie is my number 2 favourite movie of all time I love this movie ,Micheal madsen is playing really well like Steve bushemi, this movie has such a good story,