All parent member reviews for Return to Me

Adult Written byKeith April 9, 2008

simple minded atheist will like it

Halfway into the movie, the Lord's name was used in vain for the 2nd time. It was used by a small child so I stopped the movie. Has hollywood lost their minds?
Adult Written byjs91206 April 9, 2008

Better for Older kids

I think this movie is better suited for older kids 13+ mostly due to sexual references. A mention of not being a virgin before marriage by a character; a warning about not shaving you legs so you don't go to far on a FIRST date; and a comment about the girl not spending the night even though they had been dating a year - as if that were wrong. All fine for adults, but not great examples for the younger audiences. Lot's of swearing by kids/adults may also put some off. A very sad beginning may be upsetting to a sensitive kid (when the wife is killed in a accident). I was surprised bu the ON for 10+ rating.
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

A great film

Sensuality: Comments a breif comment about having a sex dream but she syas no you misunderstood me and some other hard to cathc mild references. Violence: A violent scene with alot of blood after a car accident and some news abuta hear trans-plant. Language: requent especialy when you here the father say it then the kds repeat it. Overall: Great movie with feelings and will make you happy.
Educator Written byfif April 10, 2009

Feel good movie; very funny

A touching film with lots of humor throughout. Good performances from the cast and it's well written. Sexuality is minimal, a couple scenes with some language (for comedic effect). Probably more for teens and up because of the subject matter. I don't think most younger kids would enjoy the story all that much.
Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

Best romantic comedy ever

Loved it! What a cute, enjoyable, clean movie full of laughs and romance. Great performances by top-notch actors! A must see.
Adult Written byebarr727 April 9, 2008

Cried/Laugh

A tender love story about two women who are linked by their heart and the man who loves them. Interesting story and good performances by David D. and Minnie Driver.